PartnerMarketing Manager - Service Providers & Alliances
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
At F5, our mission is based on the fact that businesses depend on apps. Whether it's apps that help connect businesses to their customers or apps that help employees do their jobs—we make sure apps are always available and secure, anywhere. The world's largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of security, cloud and mobility trends.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing for our Service Provider and Alliances partners in EMEA.
- You will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners across EMEA - specifically Service Providers and Alliances.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for SPs and Alliances.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact SP & Alliances marketing.
- Collaborating closely across the marketing organization including demand generation, campaign management, partner marketing, and field marketing teams to ensure effective and consistent messaging. The selected candidate will work with product management and SP sales teams to identify and prioritize messaging, tools and content to support sales processes.
- Coordinate with the operations team to manage and update our partner relationship management (PRM) tool. Leveraging the PRM, explore creative ways to improve partner communication and partner enablement.
- Work with the product marketing team to execute channel-specific content, revising existing content to suit a channel audience or creating new content, when required
- Work with marketing and channel teams to create integrated programs for and with our channel partners. Develop and execute strategic, creative joint marketing programs with channel partners to help drive demand.
- Account Based Marketing will form a key part of this role, experience of ABM into Service Provider partners would be an advantage.
- Manage SP & Alliances event planning and work with the events team to execute channel events, presentations and webinars. This will include collaborative planning across the team to drive booth traffic/event attendance, implement pre- and post-event communications, ensure branding consistency, and measure ROI for each event.
Desired candidate attributes:
- Previous experience working as a Services Provider and/or Alliances marketing manager
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- A strong understanding of the SP channels for the industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A numbers of years' experience with channel marketing, marketing communications, product marketing and/or content marketing
- A passion for channel marketing and demonstrated experience marketing to a channel audience
- A passion for technology; experience with Cloud Application Services, Security and/or SaaS products and services preferred, along with Service Provider Marketing skills
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud, Pivotal, OpenShift or ServiceNow.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of partner relationship management tools;
- Comfort with analytics, metrics, and KPIs, as well as an ability to use this analysis to inform and adjust marketing programs and initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively across marketing and with other teams to accomplish tasks; a "can-do" attitude.
- Attentive to detail with an eye for quality.
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments.
- May travel up to 20% to attend conferences and engage with customers.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top