Partner Sales Manager (Global Partner) - Asia Pacific
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Partner Sales Manager APAC – Global Partner will implement & execute across APAC the Global Partner business plan objectives, as well as devise & augment APAC strategies to further enhance the partnership success.
Responsible for leading a virtual team of APAC Partner Account Managers aligned to the Global Partner business, to execute ADC as well as net-new Cloud & Security Software revenue growth strategies in alignment with the Global Partner APAC organization.
- Overall responsibility for all business management aspects related to the Global Partner APAC Global Partner relationship
- Ensure annual tactical ADC, Cloud & Security revenue growth plans and competitive containment strategies are executed
- Capitalize on opportunistic and incremental Software opportunities by driving Global Partner & F5 teaming efforts
- Devise and execute revenue strategies by Market, Segment and Solution area and align with F5 Partner Business GTM strategy
- Ensure sales enablement of Partner Business partner through ongoing sales & technical training and certification levels
- Provide leadership to virtual teams of F5 and Global Partner sales organizations and account teams
KEY OBJECTIVES AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and grow Global Partner APAC Partner Business ADC, Cloud & Security revenue streams to F5
- Devise, implement and execute Partner revenue growth activities, campaigns and programs
- Develop, maintain and grow in strategic importance all Global Partner Business relationships across APAC
- Drive F5 Global Account business plan priorities into APAC's country organizations.
- Collect & provide ongoing feedback on Global Partner APAC strategy and organizational changes
- Assist VP Partner Sales APAC and Global Account Director in planning cycles
- Ensure regular Quarterly Business Reviews, both internally as well as with Global Partner leadership
- Ensure competitive containment through sales programs, marketing, messaging & training
- Monitor GEO bookings progress & trends, as well as 'share of wallet' and market share position, and provide reports & analysis to leadership
- Gather competitive intelligence and drive counter measures through teaming with corporate and APAC marketing & sales leadership. Design, secure approval and execute specific counter competitive programs and pricing actions as needed
- Quarterly F5 bookings vs. Global Partner Business plan
- Forecasting accuracy
- Sales program impact and Contra & OPEX budget allocation success measurement
- Sales enablement: field readiness, training & certification metrics
- Training quality, attendance and certifications statistics for APAC
- Sales VP/Director/Manager and Country Managers across Global Partner APAC geography
- Obtain and provide executive feedback and develop joint GEO sales strategies
- Marketing leadership
- Local marketing management – align GTM strategy, decide on BP / Sales strategies and programs, gain feedback on local and global marketing priorities
- Product Management
- Ensure 100% alignment with Partner Business product strategies and launch activities as well as identify, initiate and drive collective solution development
- Technical Service Heads
- Get access to Technical organizations across all levels to gain and maintain training and certification levels
- Sales Operations
- Ensure quality POS Partner sales data through go-to contacts and forecasting input for forecasting cycles
- Quarterly interlock with F5 Global Partner Account Teams
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Global Partner's regional leadership
- Drive funnel development, pipeline management and forecast interlock with F5 and Global Partner's APAC sales organization
- Regular Forecasting of product mix and quarterly bookings commitment
- Provide APAC regional input to F5 Global Partner Master Account Plan
- Weekly revenue management conference calls and field updates
- Monthly Partner Business marketing budget and sales program planning and Interlock
- Quarterly review of Partner Business P&L with VP Partner Sales APAC
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A./ B.S. degree, MBA a strong plus.
- 10+ years of direct end-user or indirect channel sales experience and proven sales track record in a competitive sales environment. Strong outbound sales skills.
- Solid understanding of the Global Partner APAC business and organization model a plus.
- Solutions orientation and ability to message F5 technology in the context to HP's solution offerings
- Broad knowledge of the storage, server, networking and overall Data Center/Cloud industry technology stack
- Executive relationship management abilities and references
- Strong business forecasting and sales management discipline
- Superior writing and presentation / communication skills, additional languages a plus.
- High integrity, excellent industry reputation and ability to provide credible references to support.
- Ability to build consensus among all levels and various groups of stakeholders; sales, technical, marketing, management
- Change Agent to affect the general business climate and positively impact attitudes towards F5.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top