Partner Account Manager - Singapore
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Partner Account Manager, Singapore - Strategic Partners will devise, implement & execute business plan objectives, as well as devise & augment ASEAN strategies to further enhance the partnership success.
Responsible for creating and managing all aspects of F5 Strategic Partner annual business plans and revenue objectives;
- Overall responsibility for all business management aspects related to the assigned Strategic Partner relationships in Singapore
- Ensure tactical ADC, Cloud & Security revenue growth plans and competitive containment strategies are executed
- Capitalize on opportunistic and incremental Software opportunities by driving Strategic Partner & F5 teaming efforts in Singapore
- Devise and execute revenue strategies by Market, Segment and Solution area and align with F5 Strategic Partner GTM strategy
- Ensure sales readiness of Partner through ongoing sales & technical training, accreditation and certification levels
- Provide leadership to virtual teams of F5 and Strategic Partner sales organizations and account teams in Singapore
KEY OBJECTIVES AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and grow Strategic Partner ADC, Cloud & Security revenue streams to F5
- Devise, implement and execute Partner revenue growth activities, campaigns and programs
- Develop, maintain and grow in strategic importance all Strategic Partner business relationships
- Drive F5 Strategic Partner business plan priorities.
- Collect & provide ongoing feedback on Strategic Partner's strategy and organizational changes
- Assist RVP ASEAN and Partner Sales Manager ASEAN in planning cycles
- Ensure regular business review cycles with Strategic Partner leadership
- Ensure competitive containment through sales programs, marketing, messaging & training
- Monitor Strategic Partner bookings progress & trends, as well as 'share of wallet' and market share position, and provide reports & analysis to leadership
- Gather competitive intelligence and drive counter measures through teaming with corporate and ASEAN marketing & sales leadership. Design, secure approval and execute specific counter competitive programs and pricing actions as needed
- Quarterly F5 bookings vs. Strategic Partner Business plan
- Forecasting accuracy
- Sales program impact and Contra & OPEX budget allocation success measurement
- Assure Strategic Partner readiness: Sales & Technical enablement, Accreditation, Certification, etc.
- Sales VP / Director / Manager and Country Managers
- Obtain and provide executive feedback and develop joint GTM & sales strategies
- Marketing leadership
- Local marketing management - align GTM strategy, decide on BP / Sales strategies and programs, gain feedback on local and global marketing priorities
- Product Management
- Ensure 100% alignment with Strategic Partner product strategies and launch activities as well as identify, initiate and drive collective solution development
- Technical Services
- Get access to Technical organizations across all levels to gain and maintain training and certification levels
- Sales Operations
- Ensure quality Strategic Partner sales data through go-to contacts and forecasting input for forecasting cycles
- Regular interlock with F5 Partner Sales leadership
- Conduct business reviews with Strategic Partner's regional leadership
- Drive funnel development, pipeline management and forecast interlock with F5 and Strategic Partner's ASEAN sales organization
- Regular Forecasting of product mix and quarterly bookings commitment
- Provide Singapore regional input to F5 ASEAN Partner Business Plan
- Weekly revenue management conference calls and field updates
- Monthly Strategic Partner marketing budget and sales program planning and Interlock
- Quarterly review of Strategic Partner business plan with RVP Sales ASEAN and Partner Sales Manager ASEAN
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A./ B.S. degree, MBA a strong plus.
- 10+ years of direct end-user or indirect channel sales experience and proven sales track record in a competitive sales environment. Strong outbound sales skills.
- Solid understanding of the Global Partner APAC business and organization model a plus.
- Solutions orientation and ability to message F5 technology in the context to F5's solution offerings
- Broad knowledge of the storage, server, networking and overall Data Center/Cloud industry technology stack
- Executive relationship management abilities and references
- Strong business forecasting and sales management discipline
- Superior writing and presentation / communication skills, additional languages a plus.
- High integrity, excellent industry reputation and ability to provide credible references to support.
- Ability to build consensus among all levels and various groups of stakeholders; sales, technical, marketing, management
- Change Agent to affect the general business climate and positively impact attitudes towards F5
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top