Multi-Cloud Solution Consultant - Hong Kong
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world, makes applications always available and secure anywhere !
Located in HONG KONG
The F5 Solution Consultant (SC), part of a highly dynamic technical consultative sales team,
Supports go-to-market activities and promotes customer happiness with direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in the assigned territory.
The SC will act as the Trusted Solution Advisor and provide pre-sales solution leadership and technological value propositions to customers and partners - including solution presentations, white boarding, product demonstrations, technology assessments and development of value propositions and solution differentiations.
The SC will also need to work multi-functionally with sales teams on account and territory planning.
- Provide Technical expertise through sales presentations, white boarding, product demonstrations, technology assessments, and Proof of Concepts.
- Design differentiated and innovative solutions to articulate business value of the F5 Multi-Cloud Application Services Platform against competition and build stickiness with complementary technologies.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing standard methodologies and successes and building positive relationships within internal and external partners.
- Assist and complement the account managers to develop, strategize and execute sales and technical account plans for deeper and wider solution selling to tackle customer business problems.
- Develop and Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of F5 solutions, industry knowledge and sales aptitude. Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Co-own the customer relationship with account managers. Drive resolution of technical issues in collaboration with Partners and the F5 Support organization.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Accreditation
- Working knowledge of Cloud, DEVOPS Technologies as well as Application Architecture design, and Cloud platform Accreditation is a plus.
- Hands-On experience of API Gateway, API Management Tools, Container and Microservices implementation is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of Networking Technologies like Routing, Switching, Load Balancing.
- Good understanding of Cyber-Security Technologies like DDoS, Web/Mobile Application Protection, Network Firewalling. Working experience and Cyber-Security Accreditation is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Platform Openstack, Openshift, AWS, Azure, and /or Ali-Cloud
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware ESX/NSX and Cisco ACI
- Working Knowledge of Automation and Orchestration technologies like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, JSON and/or Python.
- Good understanding of Web/Mobile/Container based Application Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Possesses a 'Can-do' and 'All-in' attitude. ambitious to excel beyond one's comfort zone.
- Demonstrates the ability to think in an unexpected way to seek technical problems creatively and innovatively
- Possesses a Collaborative spirit within internal and external partners.
- Quick learner that is "hungry for knowledge" and "eager to learn". Practice continuous life-long Self-Learning
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Degree Holder
- 8+ years related industry experience in the Enterprise Application Delivery / Cloud and Virtualization / Security space.
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Read Chinese and speak Cantonese fluently
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top