Marketing Specialist: Developer Marketing
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Developer Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting Developer Marketing content creation, marketing programs and integrated campaigns to drive awareness and demand generation with customers and prospects. You will collaborate with partners in the Corporate Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Product Marketing, Theater Marketing, Sales, Corporate Communications and Marketing Operations teams to plan and execute programs.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Build and deploy both strategic and tactical marketing programs to support GTM activities for Developer Marketing.
- Work with Corporate Marketing Teams to craft content including web, collateral, email and social promotional content.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications Team to plan and execute corporate organic and paid social programs.
- Collaborate with Theater Marketing teams to provide content and plans to support execution of awareness and demand generation programs.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to build target segments, promotional/nurture emails and landing pages for Developer Marketing programs.
- Track, measure and report program and campaign performance on a monthly, quarterly and on annual basis.
- Handle and reconcile program budgets and spending.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop relationships and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and pivot quickly as needed.
- Strong attention to detail and extraordinary organizational skills.
- Strong marketing and business insight, with ability to recommend and craft marketing programs to support business goals.
- Interest in technology, with the ability to pick up concepts quickly.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years working experience building and handling marketing programs
- Takes initiative, willing to take action, assertive and diplomatic.
- Experience with marketing and sales automation tools is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to travel periodically via automobile or airplane.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top