Marketing Operations Specialist
- London, United Kingdom
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Our long-standing belief that applications are the most valuable assets of any organization in the digital age has been the foundation of our strategy to become the leader in multi-cloud application services. When you combine F5's, NGINX's and Shape's expertise powering over half of the world's applications across all types of environments, you have a company that knows how to deliver and secure more applications, and more value, than any company in the industry.
This means that we are able to deliver and protect applications—revenue generating, brand-anchoring applications—from the point at which they are created through to the point when consumers interact with them. In other words, from "code to customer." This makes the combined forces of F5, NGINX and Shape absolutely essential to every digital organization in the world, including the world's largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands.
This role supports all aspects of the operations function to establish processes for maximum productivity and ensure success of marketing objectives. You'll support the Marketing Operations manager on all incoming and outgoing Marketo program requests for EMEA, including but not limited to: designing, producing, administering and reporting for all EMEA marketing team members. You'll also work in conjunction with the EMEA sales organization to ensure marketing leads are maintained and process is adhered to and regularly reviewing the marketing funnel to ensure inquiries are moving down the buying cycle through efficient customer journeys. This role is fundamental in supporting, championing and executing EMEA initiatives.
THIS ROLE WILL BE OFFERED AS A 1YR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- Support all marketing operations functions throughout EMEA region, including: designing, producing and administering email, landing page and nurture for all marketing managers
- Support demand generation execution and tracking programs including digital inbound marketing plans and outbound nurture streams
- Support campaign and nurture stream production
- Ensuring adherence to standards and best practices, which allow for optimal backend tracking and reporting
- Support the creation and execution of the monthly EMEA webinar series delivered in up to 7 languages
- Manage proofing cycles with Marketing Operations manager and program owner to ensure quality control
- Responsible for program delivery with limited resources, aggressive timelines and recognizing priorities
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to stakeholders
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Collect input from internal managers and external agencies to determine resource needs and project requirements
- Manage multiple implementation projects of varying length and scope
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in implementation, and use of, marketing automation - ideally Marketo
- Experience in reporting on marketing results and return on investment (Experience in Tableau a plus)
- Lead nurturing and campaign management skills and knowledge
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience in Adobe Creative desirable
- Experience in CRM platform (Salesforce preferred) desirable
- Experience in project management tools (Wrike, Slack or alike) desirable
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Duties may require some travel
- F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top