Marketing Operations Specialist
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Marketing Operations Specialist will drive marketing automation and craft email campaigns across the North America and Latin America theaters.
In this role, you will handle all incoming and outgoing Marketo program requests, including but not limited to: webinar and event program builds, landing pages for digital activities, landing page customization (HTML, CSS, custom scripting), engagement program builds, and program master management.
You will work closely with the global operations manager, database administrator and regional operations managers, to oversee projects and ensure that they are handled and delivered to partners, while maintaining compliance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and quality and brand consistency.
- Handle email campaigns and nurture streams ensuring adherence to standards and standard methodologies, which enable email campaign performance reporting and optimization
- When necessary, partner with regional marketing managers to develop and implement landing pages, email and nurture campaigns in multiple countries and languages
- Handle the marketing operations project intake queue to ensure timely response to stakeholders
- Deliver projects according to the SLA
- Run proofing cycles with regional marketers to ensure quality delivery of projects
- Become an authority in the F5 brand to ensure email consistency, suggesting copy edits when necessary
- Partner with the Marketo database administrator to perform regular database maintenance and hygiene efforts
- Periodically review and suggest refinements to the campaign intake processes, project triaging and production line to ensure maximum efficiency
- Develop and publish project tracking status reports
- § Craft project specifications and documentation in the project management tool including scope of work, print specification, functional requirements, wireframe and service level agreements as required.
- Minimize exposure and risk on a project
- Handle translation requests with translation vendor when necessary
- Resolve and/or bring up issues in a timely fashion
- Collect input from internal customers and external partners to figure out resource needs and project requirements.
- Partner with manager to communicate status of email campaigns, their priorities, and delivery timelines
- Run multiple email campaigns simultaneously
- Understand key business processes, documents process flows when necessary and initiate new developments based on industry standard methodologies
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- 5+ years of work experience with a BA/BS degree (3+ with a master's degree)
- 1+ years' experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred) and CRM platforms (Salesforce preferred)
- 1+ years in demand generation, analytics reporting (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with project management tools (Wrike, Slack or the alike)
- Understanding of CSS, HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in crafting documentation in support of marketing department objectives and measurements
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot. High level of integrity, customer orientation, energy and sense of passion toward the application of technology in business
- Experience working in a marketing or advertising environment required
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top