Marketing Communications Manager, Singapore
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
We're looking for an excellent communicator who is armed with cool ideas that can drive conversations and win the word-of-mouth game across Asia Pacific, China & Japan. He or she also has a strong experience in developing and executing high-profile communications programs, managing press/influencer relations and issues management. The role is hands-on, driving proactive and reactive communications from strategy to messaging to execution. The role is based in Singapore.
- Articulate direction relating to all brand, marketing and communication initiatives
- Develop over-arching marketing and communications action plans across all marketing disciplines to realize approved strategies
- Develop strong brands and build equity that contribute positively to business objectives
- Create compelling and engaging digital content (case studies, video testimonials, infographics, blogs, slides, customer evidence) and engagement points (web, social, community)
- Manage customer reference project process which includes consolidation of potential customers, refining questionnaires used to develop compelling and convincing stories, working with functional teams in region and countries, writing and consolidating stories to be shared and promoted
- Ensure the brand is represented accurately and messaging is appropriate in all reference materials
- Ensure regional participation and increase program adoption and visibility
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in both social and digital spheres
- Oversight and management of appointed marketing agencies (e.g. creative, media, production and digital agencies) and collaborating with other functional teams to deliver global/in-market brand campaigns across multiple channels
- 5-7 years marketing experience to include: marketing programs, customer references, paid social media tactics
- Deep understanding of what content marketing means for b2b tech brands
- Able to present a point of view on what b2b brands need to consider in a content marketing programme to either support their brand and sales agendas, or balance the both
- Strong project and program management skills; experience in prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Poise, discretion, and a demonstrated ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization and directly with strategic customers, managing communications with them both individually and as a group
- Strong interviewing skills and excellent storytelling skills - the ability to extract key "nuggets" from customer stories to show business impact in a compelling way
- Excellent English verbal and proven written communication skills
- Additional language knowledge of regional languages eg. Mandarin or Japanese, etc, will be an advantage.
- Market research background experience a plus
- Must be highly motivated, energetic, and positive with a proven track record of exceptional results in a team environment
- Resourceful, adaptable and deadline-driven
- Self-directed and accustomed to working as a virtual team member
- Cool under pressure with high-levels of productivity in fast-paced environments
- Strong customer service orientation
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top