Manager Inside Sales- LATAM
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Mgr, Inside Sales acts as the lead to assist with standardization around corporate initiatives and major projects. This role will act as an executive liaison to unify cross-organizational objectives. They will also be expected to provide mentorship across theaters for managers within the worldwide Inside Sales organization. This role oversees a team of inside sales account managers, Inside Sales, Engineers and Business Development Reps. The individual is an expert on prospecting for new business, F5's sales organization, its policies, and strategies. Expected to utilize sales experience and analytical skills to provide guidance to subordinates and motivate them to meet pipeline generation and revenue goals.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Senior manager duties include coordinating with cross-functional departments including senior or executive management, Finance, Sales Readiness, Marketing and Channel to deliver on global standardization efforts and worldwide initiatives.
- Manage and drive projects with global and theater-wide impact as it relates to the Inside Sales and Inside Channel organization.
- Interact with other managers and departments as necessary.
- Management duties include the supervision of exempt and/or nonexempt level staff. This includes but is not limited to, conducting performance evaluations, approving paid time-off (PTO), assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, conducting performance improvement plans, taking disciplinary action, and interviewing candidates for open positions.
- Oversee a regional team of inside sales representatives, managers, engineers and business development
- Troubleshoot problems/questions regarding internal policies before escalation to upper management.
- Training new employees and facilitate improvement of all team members.
- Drive strategy to increase pipeline and business practices.
- Drive strategy to increase pipeline velocity, advancing the sales cycle of opportunities, up to and including closure.
- Motivate team members to perform at the highest level.
- Manage team time and effectiveness.
- Manage to and exceed a distinct team quota
- Set direction and strategy for Inside Sales and Inside Channel Sales Teams within the theater
- Work closely with marketing to determine best practices for lead management
- Collaborate with other theaters to drive the highest impact through process improvement and team management
- Think globally and act locally when making process improvement decisions
- Review work of Inside Representatives to determine areas of improvement and identify new best practices.
- Hiring and performance management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly effective organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Expert knowledge of F5's propositions of value.
- Proven ability to work effectively with various departments and teams.
- Energetic, professional tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced in-person and written customer communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Ability to make accurate decisions in a high pace environment.
- Executive level engagement.
- Successful track record with global and multi-department responsibilities.
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a competitive environment.
- Thought leader for Inside Sales' strategy and methodology.
- Role in developing Inside Sales department policies and procedures.
- 7-10 years Sales experience.
- 5+ years Management experience.
- 2+ years' experience selling technology solutions.
- BA/BS is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time spent traveling.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top