Major Account Manager, Shape Central
- Peoria, IL
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you a pro at selling security products to the VP and CISO level?
Do you take a consultative approach to selling, and thrive on helping to solve your customers largest and most pressing problems?
If so, Shape/F5 is looking for you.
Shape/F5 is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive to work with customers in the Ohio, Indiana, Michigan patch. You will be responsible for working with your F5 peer in identifying, developing, and closing new business, and rapidly growing market share within the territory.
This is a career changing opportunity, and a pivotal role in driving our company's expansion. Think you're up for the challenge?
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities
- Target and establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the VP, CISO and CIO level
- Qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Shape Security
- 8+ years of sales experience with significant experience selling software security and/or Security-as-a-Service products to corporate enterprises
- Proven history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top