Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
About the Position:
Volterra is looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our growing data science team located in Santa Clara and Bangalore. You will work on a team focused on the development of novel methods using pattern recognition and machine learning to solve different problems related to connectivity, security, and compliance in distrautonomous systems. Data will be generated by various services and applications of Volterra Edge Services platform.
You will collaborate with architects of different services, business stakeholders, and application developers to help in design of edge services and to architect an advanced applied AI system.
- Architect and design intelligent data science applications that serve the diverse requirement of edge computing solutions
- Innovate on strategies to extract and deliver useful ML features from existing datasets and come up with strategies to collect and normalize new data
- Learn and apply the constantly evolving, latest ML research to enable novel applications and improve upon existing ones
- Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
- Chip-in to design end-to-end system architecture, working with different technical teams
- Collaborate with architects, UX designers, and product owners to build delightful data visualizations
- Share the knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure the quality of product according to standards, processes, and procedures
- BS in Computer Science
- 6+ yrs. of experience in any of the following: Python, Golang, C++
- Strong working knowledge of Python ML related libraries like sklearn, pandas and numpy
- Expertise in any one of the DL libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe
- Good understanding of statistics and high-dimensional data analysis
- Preferred qualifications:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science
- Experience with time-series data analysis and anomaly detection
- Experience in performance tuning and deployment of ML applications
- Experience with text analysis problems such as machine translation and text classification
- Experience with Graph analysis and Bayesian techniques
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.