Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Position Summary: Test engineer for the ASM system test team.
- System testing of a complex security product.
- Automated testbed operation and maintenance.
- Scripts debugging and writing.
- Analyze test results and escalate issues.
- Implement new product features in lab environment.
- Research and apply new technologies to enhance testbed capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- TCP/IP networking basics – Must.
- Linux administration – Must.
- In-depth understanding of HTTP protocol – Must.
- Basic scripting (Bash/Python/other) – Must.
- Data Center management experience, preferably web server farm – Advantage.
- Understanding of Web security threats – Advantage.
- Experience in QA position – Advantage.
- Ability to get down to the nuts and bolts of new technologies.
- Team player with good collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work 100 Hours (60%).
- Adapt to dynamic environment with fast switching tasks.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top