Intern - Test Engineer
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
What we do:
F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, and software-defined networking deployments to successfully deliver applications to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
F5's products allow our customers to build a dynamic infrastructure that aligns their IT capabilities with their evolving business needs. F5 creates a unified and flexible architecture that enables our customers to simplify management, reduce costs and deliver faster and better service to their customers and employees.
For our EMEA Product Development Centre we're offering a paid internship for students of 2nd and 3rd year with a passion for test automation and aptitude for designing and executing test scripts supporting our large-scale system tests.
Attractions of the Internship:
You will be working as part of an international team focused on System, Solution and Performance tests of the F5 BIG-IP product line. Our engineers test and automate technology that many top companies deploy across the globe in a variety of industries, on infrastructure that is vital to their operational function.
Primary Responsibilities (Applicable depending on the team):
- Learn F5 solutions and technology stack
- Translate complex functionality into detailed test cases
- Create re-usable automated test scripts based on requirements
- Document and report executed tests and results
- Work closely with Test and Software developers and other team members to resolve issues
- Write and maintain a thorough documentation of test automation framework and process
- Participate in implementation of test automation plans for projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Applicable depending on the team):
- Completed 2nd year in Computer Science or related field
- Some evidence of networking, Python, Linux and test process skills
- Good verbal and written communication (English)
Internships are paid. Planned: July-August 2017.
Students may be offered a part time position based on their performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top