Inside Sales Program Manager EMEA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Program Manager helps drive sales programs and tools within the Inside, Renewals, & Marketing teams building and developing new business programs to ultimately create additional pipeline for the sales functions. In our role, you will also be responsible for utilizing sales intelligence tools, along with the integration, enablement and on-boarding of such tools. In addition, you will work closely as the liaison between sales/marketing and Business Intelligence. We will require the job holder to communicate regularly with Sales, BI, Marketing, Channel management and executives to help communicate vision and performance of business development programs and sales tools.
- Drives programs/campaign design in through planning process, involving key senior stakeholders in Sales and Marketing
- Coordinates team training, planning and consistent programmatic execution of sales campaigns across EMEA
- Engages with area inside sales leaders, inside sales reps, marketing and channel partners for local campaign orchestration
- Works with Operations to measures sales campaign value through critical metrics & dashboards. Reports results regularly and review with stakeholders
- Coordinates call blitz days (internal and with Partners)
- Ensures follow up of leads generated by marketing
- Maximizes usage of business intelligence data for targeted sales campaign efficiency
- Leads and motivates the full engagement of our Inside Sales teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results.
- Uses innovative ways (gamification, use of social media) to drive engagement and motivation and to craft awareness and build a sales community around campaign qualifications
- Works closely with the Programs/Sales Operations to review, implement & run Sales programs to drive better performance & metrics across Inside Sales departments
- Investigate, improve and support new/existing sales tools through teamwork with channel sales, marketing, and F5 operations
- Assist management with lead management improvement initiatives across EMEA
- Perform regular communication with key stakeholders to review the current business structure and identify operational efficiencies
- Develop high level presentations for executive communication on program performance, sales tools & systems
- Collaboration on the existing relationships and projects associated with strategic vendors
- Liaison between field sales, marketing, channel and BI teams to further develop sales intelligence across EMEA
- Staying current with industry trends and establish deep understanding of business needs by immersing him/herself in current business issues via regular contact with business line management, sales, marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great teamwork skills to help with cross-functional team building
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Inside Sales, Sales processes & techniques to effectively introduce relevant revenue generating programs
- Understanding of the people, processes, technology issues within an enterprise level corporation
- Understands the interaction of business processes across departments
- Strong multi-tasking skills to run multiple projects under supervision
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management, SQL, Salesforce Automation Systems
- Relevant GDPR knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or similar field or equivalent experience
- Validated experience in Inside Sales, Program Management, Sales Operations or Marketing
- Some knowledge of Project Management would be beneficial
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Additional language skills preferred.
Functional / Technical Requirements
- Channel and Sales Program Knowledge - Understands F5 channel strategies across our entire sales organization and how the Renewal Program fits in
- Project Management - Ability to define and handle projects of varying complexity and across multiple teams.
- Systems Management - an understanding of Sales Systems and in conjunction, knowledge of escalation management.
Leadership Blueprint Competency Requirements
- Accountability - Holding self and others accountable for keeping commitments and delivering the best possible performance
- Authenticity - Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibil.
- Communication - Ensuring that communications channels are open that information and ideas are flowing.
- Excellence Orientation - Striving to be the best that one can be and to improve one's own potential in helping F5 succeed.
- Teamwork - Working in concert with others and building group harmony in pursuit of collective goals.
- Business Savvy - Demonstrating proven knowledge of business and industry practices, and otherwise showing a command of business fundamentals.
- Innovation - Building and supporting an environment that is conducive to innovation and new ways of doing things
- Critical Thinking - Demonstrating a big picture perspective and ability to consider all relevant information when making business decisions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being "on call" periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top