Inside Sales Account Manager (Major Account) - Tokyo
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
Located in Tokyo, Japan
Responsible for the sales of F5 Networks products and services by effectively turning prospects into satisfied repeat customers in a specified territory or with a set of named accounts through efficient use of all F5 Network's direct and Channel Partner resources. This is a sales support role. The expectation of this role is for 90% of time to be spent in office, with 10% in the field to work with Channel Partners.
- Cold-call prospective clients within an assigned geographic territory or set of named accounts to introduce them to F5's products, application solutions and services
- Work with F5 Account Executives and Channel Partners to arrange client sales meetings
- Generate and follow-up on leads for new business opportunities
- Develop and manage relationships with account contacts and partners
- Train and educate partners to help push sales through partner channel and develop ways to engage clients
- Administrative duties include but not limited to; booking orders, coordinating the process of reviewing legal agreements and monitoring sales force reviews
- Mentor and train new and developing Inside Sales Account Managers
- Consult on projects quarterly working with manager, directors and operations
- Organize time to drive business initiatives
- Research accounts organizational structure and businesses to develop value propositions and opportunities
- Manage existing accounts within the territory or account list, encouraging repeat/follow-on sales while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained
- Attend trade shows and other sales and marketing events
- Makes recommendations on non-complex assignments
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write and speak basic English.
- Must also be fluent in local language(Japanese) as this role supports our local customers.
- Multiple language skills are a plus.
- BA/BS is preferred
- 8+years of experience in sales
- 4+ years of experience selling technology solutions
- Experience working in team sales environment
- Proven history in relationship management
- Has thorough knowledge of F5 products and services
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top