Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
You will provide application development support by analyzing business requirements to develop appropriate systems solutions according to specifications. Part of your goal on this team will be to provide a unified, multi-domain master data service delivering complete and accurate master data across the enterprise and our business partners.
Join us and provide technical expertise in evaluating, developing, deploying, monitoring, and supporting systems and procedures that are cost effective and improve work efficiency. Additionally, partner with chief infrastructure and architectural heads to ensure that the application meets company service level standards and roadmap requirements.
What will you do?
- Analyze, and translate business requirements in functional and non-function system requirements
- Develop mappings, workflows, match & merge rules, data models, hierarchies and survivorship rules within Informatica MDM and work closely with our IT Operations team to monitor production systems
- Identify data quality rules, mapplets and integrations using Information & Data Quality (IDQ) and PowerCenter
- Partner with our MDM CoE team, solve and provide solutions for production issues
- Provide estimates for candidate Enhancement and Defect work to be included in release
- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software to satisfy demand
- Provision APIs and deploy configurations based on business needs
- Develop and maintain GUIs using design techniques such as prototyping, wireframe diagramming, and UML diagramming
- Improve the performance of applications via load and stress testing
- Craft custom ad-hoc reports
Skills and Knowledge we'd like to see:
- Core Informatica IDQ components expertise (Hub Store, Hub Server, Process Server, Hierarchy Manager, SIF, Survivorship Rules etc.)
- Strong development experience using Hub Console
- Expertise in IDD (Informatica Data Director) Configurations
- Informatica MDM experience in the match/tokenize process
- Deep understanding with Informatica MDM hub data model (Master Database & operational reference Store)
- Experience using various PowerCenter transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter, Router, Sequence Generator, Look Up, Joiner, Expression, Stored Procedure, Normalizer and Update Strategy.
- Strong SQL skills -or modify- Ability to use SQL to perform complex data analysis, data profiling and creating recommendations for improving data quality
- Ability to fix MDM, IDQ and PowerCenter issues
- Experience in ActiveVOS and Entity360 Configurations
- Expertise in creating IDQ mappings for inbound and outbound integrations
- Expertise in data quality processes including transliteration, parsing, analysis, standardization and enrichment at point of entry and batch modes
- Expertise in creating mapplets
- Expertise in building human task workflows
- Should be familiar in migrating objects from IDQ to PowerCenter or other Informatica tools
- Experience in integrating with 3rd party sources like Address Doctor or D&B
- Expertise in provisioning APIs via Informatica MDM
- Showcase your experience working with standard data constructs such as XML, XSD, JSON etc.
- Experience in data cleansing, standardization of global addresses
- Ability to perform complex data analysis, data profiling and creating recommendations for improving data quality
Additional technical experience preferred includes:
- Experienced with multiple ETL Technologies
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLC processes
- Strong understanding of business processes and how technology can enhance and improve these processes.
- Experience/Familiarity with Oracle eBS and Salesforce
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts. E.g. Dimensional models, type 2, metrics vs dimensions, etc.
- ETL concepts such as landing/staging zone, surrogate keys, granularity, aggregation, performance tuning, etc
- Proficient communication, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting, and organization skills.
- Competent experience with XML and Web Services
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Bachelor's of Engineering or similar degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years development experience in supporting or implementing Informatica MDM
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 5% of the time spent traveling.
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top