HRIS Analyst II
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The HRIS Analyst II will support and maintain the Human Resources system of record. This role assists with system maintenance, system testing, system upgrades and related data integrity. Responsibilities include designing, developing and maintaining management reports, scorecards and dashboards. This position will also support process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency to HR as well as the entire company.
ATTRACTIONS OF THE JOB:
This is the perfect time to join our team at F5 as we are in the process of building out ongoing features in our Workday HRIS system. The HRIS Analyst II will help develop our system enhancements while working on new reports and dashboards. Ongoing maintenance and testing will keep you working on the latest technology.
- Assist with the coordination, testing and implementation of HRIS enhancements (60% of time)
- Participate in the on-going development of the HRIS, proactively formulating ideas and recommendations for system enhancements
- Work on assigned enhancements including gathering requirements, testing new configuration and deploying to production
- Participate in the team's agile sprint process including regular planning sessions and daily stand-ups
- Create and support management reporting (20% of time)
- Review, analyze and recommend metrics for reporting
- Assist in the development, design and maintenance of management dashboards
- Manage adhoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with the coordination, testing and implementation of ongoing HRIS upgrades (20% of time)
- Review complete documentation of changes included in upgrade 2 times a year
- Assist in the testing of product in test environments to help determine the uptake of the changes from the current upgrade and identify any bugs
- Establish and maintain documentation internally to note changes and review potential impacts to any business process or configuration/UI for escalation
- Other responsibilities
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Note: The percentages of time noted above are current estimates and may change at any time depending on the business needs of the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel; advanced Excel skills a plus (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative, organizational, and multi-tasking skills in a challenging, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience implementing a SaaS product desired
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 2+ years HRIS experience
- Prior experience with large HRIS (e.g., Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SaaS product)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top