HR Program Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
HR Program Manager:
The HR Program Manager will work on large scale projects for HR in support of F5's future business needs. The project this role will focus on organizational structure & workforce planning (skills assessment & attainment).
Note: This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
• Research frameworks & best people practices during times of large scale change such as a digital transformation. Work with the project team to apply this research from within F5.
• Determine processes, communications, templates, etc that will scale implementation of programmatic elements across the company.
• Develop scalable training as needed for new project/program launches.
• Drive program goals - provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing management.
• Develop and implement communication plans.
• Collaborate and coordinate with the Project Team members and project owners.
• Provide consultation and guidance to other key partners and COEs throughout the project and help identify and manage changes through the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Program/Project Management experience
• Demonstrated excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem resolution & decision-making skills
• Research capabilities
• Ability to drive work through a project team structure.
• Strong presentation skills including building meaningful materials
• Clearly exhibited sense of curiosity
• Manage confidentiality without exception
• 5+ years as HR program/project Manager with depth on talent management, org design, & skills assessment during times of large change (preferably a digital transformation)
• BA/BS degree in Business, HR, Finance or related field; or equivalent experience
• Masters in HR or OD or MBA strongly preferred
• PMP preferred
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top