Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Due to tremendous growth of the company, F5 Networks is seeking a Human Resource Generalist. This position works closely with one of F5's major business functions to develop and deliver HR programs that support business objectives and improve employee performance and retention. You will be an advocate for the business, and will continually look at ways to improve its people resources. You will be an HR point person for dedicated teams within the organization. You will also ensure employee and management adherence to company policies and practices and ongoing compliance with applicable employment laws.
Attractions of the Job:
This position offers an opportunity to carry out HR practices in a fast-growing global technology company with a presence in over 40 countries. You'll work with a team of talented and collaborative HR professionals who partner with business leaders to define people management strategies and deliver programs that contribute to business success.
Work in partnership with HR Manager and business management to recommend, develop and implement programs that address key people resource issues, including employee and manager development, employee engagement, performance management, organizational design and effectiveness, and change management.
- Provide HR support to assigned business group. This may include but is not limited to: Process improvement performance management policy and procedure applications as well as day-to-day operations.
- Advise and coach managers on best employment practices on a day-to-day basis.
- Work on sensitive employee relation issues for assigned business group under the direction of HR Management.
- Support employee practices: Onboarding, promotions, transfers, engagement, terminations and ADA compliance.
- Contribute compensation support including auditing job descriptions and creating job summaries and standard compensation guidelines for technical positions
- Maintain current and complete understanding and ensure organizational compliance of all federal state and local laws including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, FLSA and EEO regulations.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills to successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to present, influence, negotiate and effectively coach employees and management to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
- Ability to effectively handle employee issues to closure
- Experience working as an individual contributor as well as an active participant in team projects.
- Ability to deliver presentations to business groups
- Experience with HRIS systems. Workday preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Strong detail orientation; ability to set priorities and multi-task
- 3+ years' experience in progressively responsible HR generalist roles, preferably in a large, high-tech global environment
- Strong and current knowledge of employment laws
- PHR certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top