HR Administration Coordinator
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- The HR Coordinator will focus on providing administration support to the HR Team during the employment lifecycle in the assigned regions.
- This position will sit in a team of 4 in the HR operational team and will report into the Sr Manager, Human Resources EMEA.
- The position will partner closely with the HRBPs, CoEs and the HR Operational Team in EMEA.
Collaborates with Sr HR Manager, HR Operations and HRBPs to ensure HR processes and programs run smoothly and efficiently and in line with company and internal department's goals.
- Ownership of Poland, Czech Republic and Croatia territories.
- Create, maintain and deliver the paperwork and logistics required for the new hire set up process.
- Manage the probation period process for new hires, following up with managers and escalating concerns to HRBPs.
- Contract generation.
- Support in any immigration requirements for employees, monitoring expiry dates and working with the external provider for extensions or change in work permit.
- Create, maintain and deliver the paperwork and logistics required for the leaver process.
- Provide information to the monthly payroll process.
- Manage employee data changes in the HR system, Workday.
- Administration of creative time process.
- Support the business with the management of contractors including extensions and terminations.
- Manage the administration of holidays in time and attendance tool.
- Manage Leave of Absences in region, such as paternity, maternity and short-term sickness.
- Assist in quarterly policy reviews and updates in ConvergePoint.
- Prepare change in terms and condition letters for employees.
- Assist the HR Team with raising purchase orders and the invoice approval process.
- Maintain the electronic and hard copy files for our employees in line with the file management and retention policy.
- Provide support to local and global projects, giving insight into designated territory such as ADP T&A, ConvergePoint policies.
- Upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Support HR and Benefits Managers on ad hoc HR Projects
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties, but it is intended to give a general indication of the range of work undertaken and will vary in detail in the light of changing demands within the Department.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources or related field required.
- Fluent English and Polish
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 12 months HR administration experience
- Strong administration and HR systems experience
- Strong attention to detail and quick turn around
- Strong drive to achieve with a proven track record of delivering results
- Self-motivated, collaborative and a strong focus on quality and efficiency
- Experience working in a high tech, fast paced environment highly desirable
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Daily computer use in an office environment.
Please note it is a fixed term contract for a year.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top