Global Account Manager - Cloud
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Global Account Manager-Cloud Service Providers
This is aglobal strategic sales position with the primary responsibility to own all sales strategy and sales motion managing all facets of the F5 relationship with GOOGLE ensuring program and revenue objectives are being delivered. This position requires in-depth knowledge of Cloud offerings focused on successfully positioning F5 products and services with GOOGLE for inclusion in Public Cloud Services along with sell-to opportunities.
This position requires a strategic thinker who can execute on sales opportunities across the entire F5 solution portfolio. As well as strategically on longer term Business Development activities. Candidate must be able to enhance the GOOGLE partnerships and communicate at all levels in the organizations.
- Assume a leadership role in developing and executing winning account strategies for the extended sales team. (Prod Dev, Prod Mngt, Bus Dev, Syst Engrg, Sales Mngt, Inside Sales)
- Sales Enablement: In person/remote customer presentations and partner presentations, internal / GOOGLE APN partner training and program development
- Drive Product / Solutioning with the GOOGLE Premier Consulting Partners
- Program development: Product direction in GOOGLE Marketplace, pricing reviews, alignment with APN and Marketplace programs, managers and technical SA teams
- Coordinate with internal Product Managers, Product Marketing, Segment Marketing, Finance, Tech Support, QA and Global leadership on global focus and priorities.
- Operationalize cloud sales motion with designated F5 partners with GOOGLE APN and Market Place
- Develop sales and market strategies to maximize F5 sales through GOOGLE including "sell to" / "sell through" opportunities, working closely with the F5 Ent Teams.
- Close short and long-term sales opportunities to meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Expand and cultivate executive-level relationships between GOOGLE and F5.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting. Maintain updates within SalesForce.com, Ensure that you are the primary point-of-contact within F5 for connecting the F5 sales teams and GOOGLE, MS, Google sales teams. This includes building a strong go to market plan with GOOGLE, MS, Google. to ensure they are working closely with their F5 counterparts.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans and organizational charts.
- Work closely with the F5 MAM(s) and FSE(s) that support the same customer, if applicable, to build a plan to increase services based on F5 products. \Prepare formal proposals and presentations for all levels Lead negotiations and coordinate complex decision making processes within GOOGLE, MS, Google.
- Provide regular updates to F5 sales management.
- Pro-actively identify and address competitive threats.
- Uphold F5's Business Code of Ethics and promptly report violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 10 years of technology sales experience (emphasis on working with GOOGLE, MS, Google etc.. or other large Public/Private Cloud, Managed/Hosted Services, Outsourcing and large System Integrators.)
- 3-5 Years' experience working extensively in the Cloud or MS/Hosted market
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of Networking, Storage and Security products, preferably those of F5
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent customer skills
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Duties require the ability to travel up to 60% via automobile and airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top