Financial Accountant III - Singapore
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Executes month end close process/financial reporting for countries within purview in accordance with local and US GAAP including preparation/review of journals and account/bank reconciliations
- Responsible for Company secretarial, internal/external/SOX audit, taxation and statutory matters ensuring continuous compliance
- Responsible for GST and withholding tax reporting/submission and ensuring compliance
- Cash flow projection and banking matters
- Liaison with accounting contractors/vendors where required
- Business Partnership
- Liaison with all levels/departments, including HQ on accounting issues affecting their departments
- Coordinate with APAC Accounting team in establishing and implementing accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Review of APAC commission payments
- Support APAC Accounting Manager in special projects
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Degree or professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 years of relevant accounting experience
- Big 4 experience is advantageous
- Good technical knowledge
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer proficient – Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Oracle system is a plus
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proficient in English with ability to read and speak Mandarin
- Multiple language skills are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top