Field Marketing Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities. Ability to develop marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics. Manage vendor contracts and relationships. Able to be a conduit between marketing and sales and liaise with the central demand functions within the theatre (campaign manager, digital marketing manager, solutions manager and operations manager). Champion a digital first approach and footprint. Must come from the tech industry. Ability to build solid peer to peer relationships in order to influence key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs to ensure movement throughout the Demand Waterfall
- Diligence over KPIs and ability to track linearity based on funnel management and flow
- Proactively work with sales on lead management and ensure that expectations are managed in terms of lead follow up and drive continuous discipline into sales
- Research, select, design and manage key local events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Ensure ROI from previous events are visible and sales accountable for follow up to ensure associated pipeline contribution is continuously measured
- Forecast, measure and analyse report on impact of programs to ensure learnings feed the evolution of the field marketing approach
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Strong budget management and yearly/quarterly planning experience
Account Based Marketing
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Partner with key central demand functions (operations manager and campaign manager) to drive account-centric initiatives
- Analyse and deep dive into results to extract key insights that are taken into consideration and build on the account-based marketing approach
- Identify and proactively engage with key Distributors and Resellers to drive joint marketing initiatives
- Manage the effectiveness of MDF initiatives with an astute focus on ROI against investment
- Ensure F5 campaigns are executed through and to the Channel
- Drive continuous curiosity over data analytics and insights from campaigns and field initiatives
- Ensure discipline of post initiative analysis to extract continuous learnings
- Interface with database insights to ensure management of the health of the database and key influences that drive unsubscribe, net new and dormant behaviour
- Familiarity with Tableau, Allocadia, Adobe, SFDC, Marketo or similar marketing automation platforms.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in field marketing
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on time management
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently or in groups
- Self-motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in various tasking situation
- Strong analytical skills with focus towards details
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere
- A number of years' experience within the tech industry
- A significant number of years experience within field marketing capacity
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile, airplane or train, approximately up to 25% - 30% of the time spent traveling.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top