Escalation Account Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
You will be an integral member of our Global Support and Services team, managing escalations and coordinating F5 resources to bring the critical issues to resolution.This unique opportunity is located at our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of the customer concern process for technical support cases where a customer's network is down or severely impaired.
- Direct progress of support staff, escalation team, engineering team and all other resources in addressing customer production issues, function as point-of-contact for issue management.
- Build and manage comprehensive plans of action to resolve technical issues affecting enterprise customers.
- Provide post-mortem review and analysis as the need arises by internal teams or customers.
- Interface closely with field teams to ensure coordinated and consistent messaging from our team during an incident.
- Analyze the resulting relationship between us and the customer. If corrective action needs to be taken, partner with the account teams or other internal resources to improve the long-term relationship with the customer.
- Once the incident has been resolved and the customer is satisfied, the EAD extracts themselves from the account.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Be able to direct others and set priorities to resolve crisis or high-visibility situations while remaining calm and advocating best practices.
- Provide influence and handle a client as well as internal resources that don't directly report to this position.
- Show us your project management skills - PMP is a plus.
- Show good judgment skills and the ability to put the customer first
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese, preferably
- Must be a self-starter and show initiative with the ability to work past barriers
- Must be able to relay complex technical information to people with varying skill and knowledge levels.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Proficient English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking skills,
- Showcase 12 years of related experience with BS/BA degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an operational leadership role optimally resolving production outages, service impairments or other high visibility events for enterprise customers.
- Technical networking background. This ideally would be a mix of both working for a vendor and a client.
- Proficient English, Spanish and Portuguese language skills are a must
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top