Director - Corporate Strategy
- Seattle, WA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Corporate Strategy team at F5 Networks seeks an exceptional professional to help define the company's long-term strategic direction. The Director of Corporate Strategy will play a critical role formulating strategy, evaluating and analyzing business opportunities, and coordinating efforts across the entire company. This individual will work closely with a small, high-impact team driving multiple high priority business projects. The individual will lead key projects and help coordinating company-wide activities, spanning everything from strategic growth initiatives to operational excellence programs. The role requires close interaction with senior executives throughout the company. This person will therefore have a significant opportunity to impact the growth, direction and future of F5 Networks.
- Experience identifying, evaluating and analyzing critical strategic questions and business situations
- Prior experience of 4-8 years in management consulting or corporate strategy required
- Record of sound business judgment across a range of business models and strategies
- Thinks creatively about problem solving and comfortable with financial analysis
- Highly focused on execution and delivering high-quality, synthesized analysis
- Ability to develop quantitative financial models to deliver business insights
- Experience leading and coordinating virtual teams to solve business problems
- Experience working across multiple business units or functions to drive consensus
- MBA, or demonstrated equivalent; engineering degree a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter and motivated
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong personal presence, comfortable interacting with senior business leaders
- Team player able to effortlessly lead virtual teams
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
F5 Networks, is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top