Dir, Marketing Operations
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our demand generation team. The Director of Marketing Operations will build the programs and manage the systems required to generate consistent inbound lead traffic. They will utilize our marketing automation to its fullest potential, employing all features available to load the top of the funnel. In addition, Director of Marketing Operation will recruit, develop and retain the data science talent necessary to staff a robust analytics program. They will direct the analytics team to enable a higher level of data-driven performance across all marketing functions but maintain a core focus supplying the demand gen activity with advanced segmentation and targeting. Finally, they will maintain constant communication with sales leadership and enable our marketing and sales teams to connect with our global target customer base. They will be revenue minded and directly contribute to the continued growth of F5 and the Marketing organization.
- Lead the Global Marketing Operations team.
- Own and optimize the MarTech stack, looking for new tools to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Manage the service bureau function offering highly accurate Marketo program creation and on-time execution servicing Theater Marketing, Solutions, PD, Services, Sales and Channel Sales functions.
- Manage the analytics function to enable a higher level of data-driven performance across all marketing functions.
- Maintain and optimize our inbound lead management process and ensure no lead is left behind.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to identify gaps in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of sales productivity.
- Lead our data integrity efforts through data cleansing, list segmentation, data alignment and implementing process and workflow improvements.
- Create scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs.
- Ensure all systems and tracking mechanisms are aligned and configured to compliment campaign reporting and analytics needs.
- Work closely with the Sr Director of Strategic Marketing to manage Budget tool and ensure budget planning and execution remains visible and on-target and ensure all marketing budget is spent responsibly
- Create and manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of the marketing contribution to pipeline.
- Offer and amplify Demand Generation best-practice
- Act as the liaison between Marketing and Executive Leadership to report on Marketing successes and weaknesses.
- Partner closely with Finance and Marketing Leadership team to ensure optimal use of marketing budget.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- 7-10+ years of experience in marketing operations or sales operations
- A strong commitment to leadership and a consistent track record of management excellence
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience with implementing or operating with the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall strategic framework
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Theoretical and practical analytics skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to requirement changes
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via airplane, approximately 5% of the time spent traveling.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top