Digital Territory Account Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Our long standing belief that applications are the most valuable asset of any organisation in the Digital agehas been the foundation of our strategy to become the leader in multi-cloud application services. When you combine F5's, NGINX's and Shape's expertise powering over half of the worlds applications across all types of environments, you have a company that knows how to deliver and secure more applications and more value than any other in the Industry.
This means that we are able to deliver and protect applications-revenue generating, brand-anchoring applications-from the point at which they are created through to the point when consumers interact with them. In other words, from "code to customer." This makes the combined forces of F5, NGINX and Shape absolutely essential to every digital organization in the world, including the world's largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands.
If you're looking to make a difference to our businesswe areseeking a talented Digital Territory Account Managerwho will achievesalesgoals and driveoverall sales strategies and results for theNordic Region of our business, namely Sweden, Denmark and Norway. All our sales are made through channel partners and you'll manage the full sales cycle of F5 Networks products and services by effectively turning prospects into satisfied repeat customers through efficient use of all F5 Network's direct and major channel partner resources. You'll use your F5 knowledge toeffectively sell ourproducts and servicesto influence customers and assist them in applying ourproducts/services to their needs resulting in increased sales .
- Cold call prospective clients and follow up on leads within assigned vertical to introduce them to F5's products, application solutions and services to generate opportunities
- Develop relationships and leverage channel. Train channel partners on the F5 story and technical solutions and developing a vertical selling plan focused on the Channel. Including prospecting, account planning and lead generation with channel partners; building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating F5 solutions
- Takeresponsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process and ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Develop and deliver sales presentations via phone, video conferencing and webcasts to close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect targeted vertical
- Understand business needs of the organizations within the vertical; develop application of products and services and effectively sell F5's technical value added solutions to meet those needs. This includes researching and developing lists of potential customers; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on sales leads
- Coordinates vertical strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales systems engineer and strategic partner managers)
- Collaborates in sales planning and strategy through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Collaborate with field sales team to assess resources needed to close sales
- Partner closely with marketing team to develop a marketing strategy for lead generation through events as well as the development of specialized marketing materials to demonstrate the value proposition within the vertical
- Attend trade shows and other sales and marketing events
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Your skills,knowledge,and abilities:
- Upbeat, Energetic and driven.
- Strong organization and priority management abilities
- High technical capability
- Confident incommunicate F5's value propositions
- Understanding of F5's business and competitors
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solidknowledge of sales applications
- Ability to research companies through public info (internet)
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Strong phone sales skills
- Fluency in SWEDISH IS MANDATORY, Danish an additional bonus.
- Proven inside sales experience including experience selling technology solutions
- Experience working in team sales environment including collaborating as part of a remote team
- A track recordin generating new business and managing a sales engagement
- Ability to deliver web presentations
- BA/BS is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane
F5 Networks Inc is a equal opportunities employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top