DevOps Engineer (Senior/Staff/Principal)
- Santa Clara, CA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
You will be solving unique and meaningful problems in all aspects of deployment, monitoring, and operationalization for Shape products and services! This will help Shape accomplish high SLA, low cost, easy to operate, continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment in multiple global cloud environments, including GCP and AWS.
- Run, support, and build large scale cloud-based automation and management system.
- Provide cloud architecture mentorship and implement cloud orchestration solutions to support product capabilities.
- Continuously improve processes.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, product, marketing, operation, information security team, and customer support teams for end-to-end solutions
- Industry experience in DevOps or SRE (Site Reliability Engineering).
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: Python, Bash, Go.
- Experience with public cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Familiar with Cloud and CI/CD framework/tools, such as GIT, Docker, Jenkins, VM, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, routing, switching, firewall, and load balancer.
- Rich experience in system administration of Linux like OS systems.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related engineering discipline OR equivalent professional experience.
- FedRAMP compliance experience
- CIS compliance
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top