Customer Experience Technology Architect
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Interested in working with smart people on hard problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork over individuals and rock stars? Want the excitement and fast pace of an aggressive project, and opportunity to work with state of the art microservice architectures and cloud technologies?
We are building a focused, fast-paced, highly motivated, technology driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts F5's success in the cloud. Join a team of highly motivated technology team that work at startup pace in an established corporation as a Systems Architect who will focus on identifying, architecting and road-mapping key business/product capabilities that will enable an eco-system that homes in on digitizing the customer experience through technology with a secure and extensible cloud focused microservice platform, and analytics to enable new services, and third party solution – all to enable new revenue streams.
Reporting to the Director-Digital Transformation Architecture, the Customer Experience Technology architect will oversee the user and customer experience direction for our cloud based services. In this role, the architect will be responsible to develop a seamless end-to-end customer experience that establishes an extraordinary SuperNetOps and DevSecOps experience.
This role will:
- Focus on customer needs and behaviors to create compelling solutions by working with Product Management to understand the customer needs and help guide engineering resources to create compelling solutions
- Think outside /in from a customer stand point, and is able to bring customer, product development and Partner experiences together
- Observe/analyze current customer experience from various sources and direct observation, and identify current customer journey and sentiments and layout roadmap for the next generation experience for our customers.
- Optimize the end-to-end customer experience by defining initiatives and roadmaps for people, process and technology development/changes. For example, product/service discovery and definition that is goaled by customer/user satisfaction, SaaS and API consumption.
- Identification and designing business capability improvement in areas like persona targeted education/readiness, SaaS support experience, licensing experience.
- Craft a cohesive experience by providing leadership and guidance on the integration of relevant internal and external cloud based tools, platforms and capabilities
- Works across Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Professional Services to understand current challenges and help build a best in class customer/user and scenario centric service experience
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications in target personae's workflows
- Drive customer experience design thinking practices with the various stakeholders and produce POC's and experiments that will help drive decision making
- Drive the creation of artifacts by evangelism and technology architects and implement best practices (e.g. personas, journey maps, storyboards, architecture patterns, capability roadmaps and proofs of concept etc.)
- Work with UX specialists and Scrum teams to realize customer experience goals through the co-development of personas, customer journey maps and aligned user stories.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of IT and/or Product Development experience.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture or equivalent transformation/architecture experience.
- 2+ years of experience of demonstrated ability to deliver high quality innovative software service products to market that deliver business results
- Strong focus on outstanding business outcomes with effective and fast decision making
- Proven ability to tie in customer experience decisions to business outcomes
- Strong networking technology or related background coupled with experience in making the right tradeoffs that balance the short and long term vision
- Comfort with Agile and related methodologies to accelerate decisions and outcomes while minimizing risk
- Proven experience with industry technologies within the following domains Support Center Technologies, CRM Tools, licensing, security/RBAC, billing, monitoring and integration technologies
- Experience enabling innovation through continuous deployment in DevOps w/ technologies like Ansible, Chef and Puppet
- Experience with 360 degree view of the customer, customer data integration, partner data and integration
- Experience with the creation of artifacts such as personas, journey maps, storyboards, etc.
- Experience and understanding on key technologies and trends
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in making decisions and keeping the team focused on the right eventual outcomes.
- Creative Excellence - Establish consistency across all customer touch points, with an omni-channel view on how customers interact with the company
- Keep self and team up-to-date with emerging trends in popular design methodology and technology
- Building web & mobile scale-out applications using Memcached or Redis, RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres) and/or NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores, building IoT use cases and implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Spark, EMR, RedShift, and Kinesis a strong plus
- Experience with IoT, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence solutions highly desired
At F5 we live and breathe our core values; Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Customer Loyalty, Profitable Growth, Innovation, Employee Success, and Diversity. We help each other achieve our goals, value the diversity of ideas different backgrounds can bring, emphasize teamwork over rock-stars, work hard and most of all have fun!
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top