Customer Engagement Manager APAC
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and operate with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, focus on excellence and are committed to their customers.
In this role, the Customer Engagement Manager will work collaboratively across the company to provide customers of F5 Silverline and AntiFraud Services an exceptional service post-sale experience. An effective CEM will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing programs which directly contribute to a world class customer experience. The CEM must be able to deliver efficient and outstanding service and build long-term relationships with corporate customers
Success in the role requires:
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport into lasting customer relationships.
- The ability to identify and act on opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Effectively managing the Customer Engagement programs with terrific customer service.
- Effective communication and negotiations skills at all levels, from front line engineers to executive level.
- Commercial, business and operational acumen.
- Being accountable for operational results of F5, particularly in the areas of Customer Satisfaction.
- Contributing to Silverline and SOC services sales and renewals success by providing customer relationship data to the Sales and Renewals teams to allow Sales to engage properly with the customer.
- The ability to address both immediate operational actions and also seeing strategic collaboration opportunities in line with F5 policies and security standards.
- The ability to translate engineering deliverables into executive and operational communication.
- Manage technically or politically escalated situations when necessary
Customer Relationship (60%):
- Be the primary post-sale point of contact for corporate customers and account team on items related to F5 Services, including Support, SOC Operations, Training, AskF5, Professional Services, etc.
- Drive adoption and utilization of F5 Silverline and F5 Antifraud solutions by engaging with customers to understand their business and operational needs, then working with internal stakeholders to deliver services which meet those need.
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers.
- Develop and manage a Service Delivery Plan for each customer to ensure outcomes are measurable.
- Review service delivery failures and deliver incident reports when required.
- Maintain positive internal relationships across F5 to ensure the proper prioritization of issues or concerns.
- Manage customer communications. Take the lead in customer interactions by coordinating communication internally and externally and directing issues to resolution.
- Manage for escalations for abnormal or difficult situations. This includes the consolidation of communication with designated contacts for the customer and F5.
- Maintain the necessary technical and operational knowledge to drive issues to resolution.
- Manage executive linkages, post incident follow-up, internal and external communication professionally instilling confidence and account control.
- Organize and lead monthly or quarterly service review meetings.
- Delivering against key metrics, especially Customer Satisfaction metrics (both objective and subjective).
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific SOC requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction, including demonstrated ability to manage complex technical or political situations to a positive resolution.
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative, dynamic environment across local, regional, and global offices.
- Knowledge and ability of working towards achievement of common support center metrics.
- Moderate to strong knowledge and understanding of some parts of IT Security operations, including AntiFraud, Volumetric DDoS, Web Application Firewall, Layer 4-7 security, Threat Research and Analysis, and ISO 27001 standards.
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies – ITIL foundation certification desirable but not essential.
- Experience managing advanced enterprise customer engagements in an IT or IT security field.
- Must be able to fluently communicate in English (written or spoken). Must be able to communicate technical or security related information to clients with different levels of technical competence. Multi-lingual a plus.
- Must be able to create regular operational reports and provide data to internally or to customers using standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management – PMP Certification desired but not essential
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for out of hours work.
- Must be able to show good judgment skills and the ability to put the customer first.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers to develop and
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, including technical and IT security concepts.
- If based outside the US – must also be able to read, write, and speak the local language fluently in order to communicate technical or IT security related information to local or regional clients with different levels of technical competence.
- 3+ years experience in a customer service role, working with corporate/enterprise customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Experience in a technical support role a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top