Country Sales Manager - LATAM - Brazil
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
We are looking for a unique individual with the leadership skills, intellect, relevant professional experience, and track record of success to assume the position and be responsible for growing the Brazil Market for F5. He/She manages all sales personnel within the region with a matrixed System Engineering and Channels organization.
Responsible for sales goals/quotas, budgets, and account management within the region. The task over the next three plus years is to continually and aggressively increase F5's market share in Brazil and to sustainably grow the business on both a quarterly and annual basis.
This is an outgoing customer facing executive that understands that F5's business is based on creating value for our customers. He/She will be focused on defining what more F5 can do for our customers and will insist on high degrees of customer satisfaction from everyone in his/her organization. He/She will have experience in high-touch strategic/consultative sales direct to the enterprise and will have a proven track-record of success selling networking systems and/or software to large companies in the country.
Needs to have a clear understanding an execution of a named & no-named accounts dual strategy with tight collaboration with the channel organization. This role, under the guidance of the VP for LATAM Sales will develop the sales strategy for the region, identify targeted markets and execute against the sales plan for direct and channel sales.
- Management Responsibility : Employee management including but not limited to interviewing and hiring candidates for open positions, onboarding, establishing goals, assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, conducting performance evaluations, approving paid time-off (PTO), developing performance improvement plans, and taking disciplinary action.
- Develop and exceed the region sales forecasts, paying attention to growth in strategic product and customer sectors on named accounts and re-orienting the sales team to leverage channel capabilities and integrate partners early in the sales process on no-named accounts
- Introduce new products as they are developed and manage the transition from the core business, without disrupting sales momentum
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key enterprise customers and other industry leaders, monitoring all metrics and assuring the team meets both sales and strategic goals
- Professionalize / standardize business planning and review processes for sales management
- Implement standard account / territory planning programs to make our sales strategy real for reps in the field
- Strategically recruit, retain and develop a world class sales team
- Engage in key customer opportunities and assist with the sales cycle in support of the company's sales strategy
- Tight collaboration on defining a major part of F5's sales activities through channel partnerships
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key channel partners, enterprise customers and other industry leaders, monitoring all metrics and assuring the team meets both sales and key selling objectives
- Implement standard account/territory planning programs to make our sales strategy real for reps in the field
- Develop sales strategies and forecast sales volumes for region
- Responsible for assisting in setting and attaining an annual revenue target
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of sales in accordance with company policy
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An impressive record of achievement as a sales leader focused selling solutions and hardware. This should include experience selling with multiple channels and integrators. In depth knowledge of market place is required.
- A proven background in a senior level sales management role with a respected company
- Proven success in working in a very fast-paced and pressure filled environment
- History of repeatedly achieving and exceeding annual quotas in excess of $20 million USD
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Reputation for integrity, honesty, candor, fairness and discretion
- A history of providing the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior towards both customers and employees
- Needs to be able to build bridges between organizations inside and outside the company and strengthen intra-personal relationships.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of experience selling complex infrastructure hardware and/or software products to large enterprise customers
- Minimum 5 years sales experience managing a field direct/channel sales organization
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel (national and international) via automobile or airplane, approximately 60% of the time spent traveling.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top