Country Manager, Indonesia
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 is looking for a Country Manager for Indonesia. This leader ensures business integrity in relationships with internal and external customers and partners, and is accountable for the overall sales quota, revenue growth and market momentum and directing all sales activities within Indonesia. In addition, this leader is responsible for developing the strategy of Indonesia, planning and implementing forecasts, and establishing quotas in line with corporate guidance.
- Hiring great people, developing and retaining them, bringing the team together and driving for success.
- Ensure that the F5 process for people performance and development reviews are implemented and adhered to.
- Establish best-of-breed people programs/initiatives for talent acquisition, skills development and on-going performance management to raise the performance bar and talent capabilities in region.
- Set clear direction for direct reports, articulate and measure overall team objectives and goals.
- Engage and collaborate with ASEAN & APAC leadership team and staff.
- Mentor high-potential managers to assume greater future responsibilities for F5.
- Work closely with APAC channel leader and aggressively with channel partners across Indonesia towards building greater lead-generation and reseller throughput. Continue to strengthen channels infrastructure that support aggressive growth in the region.
- Work closely with APAC CSP & Security leaders for cloud, security, MSP offerings, identify GTM strategy while strengthening F5 business eco-system, and drive solid execution for new growth opportunities.
- Enhance F5 brand and external presence in the region and act as the principal spokesperson for Indonesia.
Experience, Attributes and Abilities:
- A proven individual in general management for an enterprise technology business (ideally sized at least at 10+ people and annual revenue of USD10-20 million).
- Experience in enterprise sales with a mixed model of direct/indirect and experiences in services is required.
- Having experience or knowledge of F5's market position as well as a strong "rolodex" of Telco, enterprise customers and industry contacts.
- Sound domain knowledge of Financial, Telco and Government verticals.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, attracting, developing, and engaging top talent while growing a business.
- Influencing skills as shown by success at building relationships across a highly matrixed-organization and partners to mobilize resources as needed to achieve objectives.
- Knows how to build and sustain internal and external relationships, and have the stature and credibility to interface at senior levels and is comfortable at all operating levels in customer and partner organizations.
- Experienced negotiation and closing skills
- Results-oriented, global strategic thinking, accountability and commitment to overachievement coupled with a strong sense of urgency with a disciplined focus on stretch goals and metrics/measurements of success.
- Strong experience in the overall sales and channel process.
- Experience in building systems and processes that provide the structure for delivery of extraordinary results, and long-term sustainability.
- High commercial orientation, with a strong focus on the customer and a clear commitment to generating top-line growth.
- Demonstrated capability in forward thinking and the ability to create an evolving strategy to meet and anticipate both near and long-term regional issues and effectively communicate the strategy and business plan.
- Ability to assess the implementation of a solution, the positive results as well as the challenges, and be able to clearly communicate the assessment
- Ability to converse with technical and business personnel fluently at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through principled leadership, sound judgment and the highest level of business ethics.
- Absolute integrity and honesty.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top