Contract Manager– Subscriptions & New Offerings
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Our Employees: Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
Position Summary: Business Outcomes: Manage the contractual and operational functions related to new Licensing offers including Subscriptions and Enterprise Licensing Agreements. Will include identification, tracking, and follow through on contract management & operational needs including: documentation and deliver of program materials, process documentation, Customer touch points and activity, field activities, and operational execution. The Contract Manager, Subscriptoins & New Offerings will act as liaison between corporate headquarters (F5 legal) and frontline field sales to accelerate new business offerings.
F5's Sales & Sales Operation's organization is continuously evolving and adapting to enable the needs of our customers, and this role is critical in enabling the operational delivery of F5's new Subscriptions & Licensing offerings.
The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of legal contracting (contract/deal management), software licensing, and must have the ability to drive complex, high business impact operational components to timely completion. They should be comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization up to and including senior executives.
- Proactively manage a set of defined contract management / operational elements necessary for Sales to sell and take advantage of F5's Subscription & new Licensing offerings.
- Review Operational redlines of end customer contract addendums for ELA's and Subscriptions
- Review Operational redlines VARs/Partner contract addendums for ELA's and Subscriptions
- Engaging with key stakeholders across Sales Theaters, Sales Operations, Marketing, and other F5 groups- working to review operational components of the offers.
- Manage the operational process for contract management
- Manage and track customer addendum exceptions
- Be the primary operations point of contract during the addendum review process
- Attend calls with the field and customers as needed
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provides clear and timely communication within Sales/Sales Ops teams as well as Theatre Sales teams
- Develop material and presentations for internal and external events including QBR's and Sales Meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Able to understand the 'voice of the field' sales team and represent that back to the business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to effectively work with all levels including executive management
- Knowledge of sales operations activities/technology
- High attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication, planning, and organization skills
- Strong leadership, organization, analytical, and execution skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- High degree of business proficiency, professional maturity, and poise.
- High competence on Microsoft Office suite, HIVE, Salesforce
- Knowledge of Tableau a plus
- BS/BA in Business related field or equivalent work experience
- 4 years working in Sales, Sales/Business Operations, Program Management or Business Insights capacity
- Knowledge of security and networking marketplace and products is desirable
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time spent traveling.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top