Compensation & Benefits Analyst - APCJ
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst administers the benefits function for the Asia Pacific, China, and Japan region (APCJ). The Compensation & Benefits Analyst will plan, develop, and implement new and revised benefits programs, policies, and procedures in response to the Company's goals and to ensure our compensation packages are competitive in the markets where we do business. The focus of the role will ensure that our benefits programs are consistently managed in compliance with Company policies and with government regulations through audits, reports, and personal contact. This role reports dotted line to the Senior Director, Total Rewards.
- Administer APCJ benefits programs, including but not limited to life, health and pension programs, flexible benefits, tuition assistance, and business travel insurance
- Manage APCJ sourcing and execution of programs
- Research and determine best practices by benchmarking industry and employment trends
- Lead the analysis, review, recommendation, and implementation of benefits plan changes and enhancements which will differentiate F5 from the competition
- Lead the insurance plans' annual renewal process for APCJ and work with Finance/Business as necessary
- Recommend selection of benefits providers, including periodic monitoring against required service levels
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements of various employee benefit programs; handle the preparation and filing of required legal reports and documents
- Support the administration and communication of all health and pension programs
- Research and respond to questions from employees and management regarding interpretation of benefit plans, including eligibility, covered services and exclusions
- Supports company direction and executes compensation strategy for APCJ, paying particular attention to change management involved in any Plan change.
- Work closely with Corporate C&B team to develop and execute programs to monitor and benchmark the company's compensation programs against relevant industry, market data and key competitive firms
- Customize to the regional countries to link our pay-for-performance philosophy with performance management
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Current understanding of Asia Pacific countries and local employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to present, influence, and negotiate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and expert in Excel
- Experience working as an individual contributor as well as an active participant in team projects
- Must be detail oriented, with ability to set priorities and multi-task
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must also be fluent in local language
- 5+ years of benefits design and administration experience in multi-national company setting
- Preferred experience with following countries: Singapore, India, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Multiple language skills are a plus
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top