Cloud Services - Technical Sales (Central)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Desired Locations: DFW, Houston, Chicago
Enterprises are rapidly adopting and migrating applications to the cloud as part of their IT strategy and F5 is uniquely positioned to help them with migration of existing applications and the creation of new applications built using native cloud services including their performance and security. F5 is looking for entrepreneurial and customer-focused individuals to grow our new F5 Cloud Services platform globally! Join our growing team focused on increasing adoption of F5 application services for cloud by engaging with Enterprises adopting SaaS as their primary software consumption model.
Do you have the sales, technical background, business development and customer experience to help F5 grow our cloud SaaS business and support our customers in their digital transformation initiatives?
Your focus will be on F5's SaaS Platform. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy which focuses on our customer outcomes, builds mindshare and drives adoption of F5's applications services and migration tools supporting customers on their journey to the cloud whether it's AWS, Azure, GCP or others. You are a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced environments, have a strong technical aptitude, and can build/lead a plan to achieve the right outcomes. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute a geographic account coverage plan with bold adoption and revenue growth targets and ideally have a background that includes strategic engagement experience with IT leaders and cloud architects. You will be F5's internal and external subject matter expert on SaaS business models, consumption of cloud services and customer adoption cycles. You will work across F5 business units and stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Solution Architects, and Sales Operations, while working with cloud providers and partners to grow customer adoption.
- Own and drive adoption, consumption and revenue goals in a defined geography.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive plan that grows customer trials and turns them into paying customers.
- Meet and exceed quarterly adoption and revenue targets.
- Be an advocate and the voice of customers and partners.
- Provide relevant, timely and actionable feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around F5 application services specific to SaaS.
- Work with F5 partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Expect moderate travel.
- 8+ years' experience of SaaS related sales or technical business development experience.
- 7+ years supporting executives both verbally and written skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Sales excellence skills and processes including pipeline management and forecasting
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of cloud provider technologies and their value proposition
Preferred qualifications and experience
- Proven experience and success defining strategies to exceed cloud services adoption and revenue targets
- Engagement with C-levels ensuring customer satisfaction and accelerating technology adoption
- Customer and partner eco-system experience to drive growth
- Establish executive relationships with partners to encourage joint selling opportunities
- Lead contract negotiations
- Proven efficiency working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top