Cloud Sales Specialist
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This is a strategic sales position with the primary responsibility to own all sales strategy and sales motion managing all facets of the F5 relationship with assigned Public Cloud partners (AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Oracle) and supporting channel partners ensuring program and revenue objectives are being delivered. This position requires in-depth knowledge of Cloud offerings focused on successfully positioning F5 products and services leveraging the public cloud ecosystem.
- Achieve assigned Public Cloud business revenue/booking
- Build Cloud business pipeline to drive Private/Public Cloud solution
- Drive day-to-day Cloud business development for defined aspects of existing strategic alliance partnerships like AWS/Microsoft Azure/Google.
- Leverage F5 Corporate and existing field contacts in assigned Region or Theater to build Sales, Channels and Marketing relationships with assigned alliance partners.
- Cloud Sales Specialist needs to be able to secure and establish relationships and drive sales with cross-functional in Region teams within F5 including MAMs, TAMs, CAMs, SEs, Filed Marketing, and Cloud Sales peers, particularly at HQ.
- Cloud Sales Specialist needs to be able to form lasting relationship with key individuals at customer and partners, as well as within the assigned field Sales and Partners organization including Alliance Management, Product Management, Marketing, Channels and Sales.
- The prime focus is sales growth associated with solutions related with our Public Cloud sales in assigned territory.
- Discuss and present at a detailed level the F5 product offerings and key competitive differentiators. Specific focus on the Public Cloud offerings.
- Be a subject matter expert to the Public Cloud Services Partner solutions and go-to-market strategies, for account planning being conducted by F5 Sales peers and GTM partners in assigned markets.
- Create enablement plans with assigned Public Cloud partners in assigned markets. Execution of go-to-market efforts to drive these plans into the market. Manage the field enablement of formalized solutions that result in incremental sales opportunities and revenue to F5.
- Perform any related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A number of years of technology sales experience (emphasis on working with AWS, MS, Google etc. or other large Public/Private Cloud, Managed/Hosted Services, Outsourcing and large System Integrators.)
- Significant experience working extensively in the Cloud, Security or MS/Hosted market
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Networking, Storage and Security products, preferably those of F5
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent customer skills
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Regional travel would be about 50% of the role.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top