Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Who is Silverline?
We provide services that ensure applications are delivered secure, fast, and reliable.
As a phenomenal teammate, this is what you should expect:
Do you want to change the world with a click of a button and venture into "The Cloud"? You will develop world-class services and products that mitigate, analyze, monitor, visualize, and lead traffic across the globe in public and private clouds, data centers, and customer premises.
You will provide quality solutions while keeping focus on high availability, scalability, maintainability, and security.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our data plane proxy services running in public clouds. You'll evaluate them and implement plans to manage those services alongside our co-location data centers. Your focus will be on orchestration, automation, and monitoring of services in any environment.
Show us the following
- We're seeking an excellent communicator with impressive interpersonal skills
- A proven understanding to set expectations, adjust them when appropriate but otherwise always meet or exceed them
- An approach to large scale problems pragmatically and maintain focus on the problem at hand
- Define, capture, and interpret product/system requirements
- Craft architecture/system design documents focusing on visualizing workflows and specify clear interfaces
- Improve automation, monitoring, and operations by crafting and integrating tools!
- Configure and lead a variety of internally developed and third-party applications and services, across multiple environments
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- You will show us how you handle technical mentorship to lower level engineers
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Participate in hiring, on boarding, and training processes
- Conduct presentations internally and externally
- A deep understanding of cloud architecture and services in Amazon Web Services, Other cloud environments a plus (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or IBM Cloud)
- Experience in VPC configuration and automation. Especially around VPC routing and connections to private cloud data centers.
- Experience with automation and configuration of various AWS services; Automated deployments, auto scaling, etc
- Strong analytic/troubleshooting skills
- BIG-IP VE AWS experience a plus
- Experience with VMWare and/or Docker a plus
- Golang experience a plus
How do you qualify?
- This opportunity requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent experience.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top