Client Solutions Administrator III
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
You will work with Information Technology (IT) team who are dedicated to the full life cycle management of corporate assets. You'll focus on the scoping, planning, and developing of hardware and software solutions that apply to our global client technology infrastructure.
As a Client Solution Administrator III, you will be asked to lead technical initiatives and provide additional support for the Service Desk and our corporate systems. You work closely with the Global IT Service Desk Leads, IT Site Managers and IT Management to carry out established procedures, create new processes, and mentor other positions inside our End User Services team.
You may also be responsible for other Service Desk operations, escalations and activities as assigned.
Attractions of the Job:
This opportunity is ideal for a motivated technologist with administrator level skills to architect new solutions to deliver technology to our workforce. You will build, tackle problems, and document technical interactions between PC/MAC clients and our infrastructure systems. You will also develop automation skills as they relate to these technologies.
What will you ultimately do?
- Help us identify new technologies to advance user experience and our Service Desk capabilities. Drive initiatives that will empower a higher degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide system, support, and process documentation for new solution implementations. Maintain up-to-date configuration and recovery documentation for assigned systems.
- Evaluate and select products and vendors to provide goods and services within the scope of responsibility.
- Partner with our Technology Training team to develop related training materials for our staff as needed.
- Ensure ongoing communications regarding system issues/activities with all partners: department executives and managers, end users, IT staff, vendors, customers, etc. Recommend, develop and implement forward-looking strategies for satisfying worldwide business needs and maintaining technical currency with assigned systems.
- Provide assistance to our technical leads on large and complex infrastructure projects.
- Participate on project teams to develop, document, and analyze business & technical requirements.
- Conduct alternatives analyses; prepare project specifications, plans & schedules.
- Handle approvals & necessary resources; deliver fully validated and tested results on-time, within budgeted costs.
- Configure and establish enterprise management systems.
- Evaluates industry leading standards and makes recommendations on our enterprise client management systems.
- Own end-to-end setup and handle customer issues as related to our systems.
- Continually strive to exact maximum leverage from our systems.
- Automate tasks, develop and maintain scripting tools and processes.
- Provide support and maintenance for current administrative scripting.
- Document scripting processes and delegate associated information to appropriate teams.
- Administer endpoint security and backup systems and partners with IT Security to ensure new initiatives are appropriately secure.
- Works with IT Operations and Information Security teams to ensure the Service Desk programs are supportable, scalable, and adhere to corporate security policies.
- The position is trusted with access to critical company data and services in order to support that data/service and its delivery via technology. This trust should not be broken or abused, and includes having the ability to pushback where appropriate to ensure that the security and reliability of the IT environment is maintained.
- Provide advanced support for client-related systems, serves as escalation point for the IT Service Desk. Demonstrate leadership and mentorship for junior team members.
- Serves as critical issue point for high level end-user support for advanced technology and application questions and problems.
- Provide timely analysis and resolution of hardware, software, and network connectivity/access problems as called out by the IT Service Desk. Ensure root cause of problems is understood and addressed; verify fixes and obtain end user validation. Document and share solutions with the staff.
Bring these Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding and troubleshooting capabilities of Windows and Apple clients. Unix skills a plus.
- Administrator-level knowledge of client management systems (SCCM, JAMF. Profile Manager, WSUS) for Windows and Apple clients.
- Working hands-on familiarity with networking and server equipment, operating systems (Windows Server 2003/8/12, Windows 7/8/10) & (Apple Mac OS X 10+ and IOS), infrastructure applications (Active Directory/DNS/SMTP/etc.) and IT infrastructure operations.
- Proven ability to script in both Apple and Windows environments.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize work, juggling daily support responsibilities with project/product driven roles and actions to automate/evolve the environment.
- Good Problem Analysis and Solving Skills: ability to fix a complex issue down to potential contributing components, identify root case if possible or capture supporting evidence for customer concern.
- General ability to incorporate daily sustaining roles with progress on strategic improvements, issues, deciding what requires the greatest immediate attention, and coordinating actions to layer focus to achieve the greatest efficiency.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to issues of security
How do you qualify?
- Hold an Associate degree in related field (or equivalent experience); Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience preferred.
- Bring 3 to 4 years supporting technology in a dynamic environment
- Show us 3+ years of strong customer service experience
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Global Campaign Manager
As a Global Campaign Manager on the Security Marketing Team, Kristen works to develop high-impact campaigns to reach, entice, and engage potential customers.
Back to top