Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? F5 Networks A Market leader in Application Delivery Controllers and Security platforms is hiring for its Centre of Excellence office in Hyderabad, India. Join our team of super smart engineers working in a fun, fast-paced, and highly technical environment where your dreams can become reality.
You will be tasked with our most challenging problems, diagnosing and troubleshooting complex systems issues, and designing & developingfeatures and components of highly scalable, distributedand high performing carrier grade software solutions that ensure private, secure communications. Working very closely with architects, leads, cross-functional teams and other stakeholders you will strengthen F5's technology offerings.
- Strong analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Design and implement major components of products.
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing products or new product directions.
- Evaluate performance of products; tune, re-evaluate the design and implementation of current source code.
- Collaboratively determine and develop approaches to solutions for assigned projects.
- Work cross functionally integrating, testing and debugging issues with existing system wide software.
- Build tools and infrastructure to improve F5's components and features.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, understand trends and opportunities to select appropriate tools & techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms required.
- Strong C, C++ and troubleshooting skills required.
- Knowledge and experience with network, security and web technologies such as TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, SSL, tunneling and such.
- Experience in software design and development.
- Experience programming in Linux networking and OS internals.
- Exposure with containers and micro services.
- REST based web-services development.
- Experience with CI/CD (git, pipeline etc.).
- Agile based software development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experience with Objective-C/ Swift (ios/mac)
- Desired to have experience with iOS / Android / Mac / Windows development process
- Requires a minimum of 3 to 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor of Engineering in ECE/Computers or 3-15 years' experience with ME/MTech in ECE/Computers.
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International teams.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.