Campaign Manager I – Security
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Campaign Manager will be a key member of the campaigns team within Security Solutions Marketing, responsible for developing marketing strategies for F5's security solutions. We are looking for a multi-channel marketer who excels at collaborating with multiple stakeholders across marketing teams and regions to drive high performing awareness and demand-generation campaigns through content marketing strategy. The campaign manager will support development of the marketing journey and promotional plans to reach targeted customers using multi-channel vehicles and best practices in content marketing. You will then deliver the campaign strategies to the geographic Theater Marketing teams and Digital Marketing team for execution and performance management.
Support and Launch Security Solutions Demand Generation Campaigns
- Support campaign strategy taking targeted security buying personas from awareness to selection of F5 security solutions.
- Plan and develop content, messaging, and campaign journeys, partnering with solutions marketing managers to build a distribution and promotion strategy around hero assets and major reports.
- Engage with regional marketing managers on new campaigns and content. Manage incoming requests for content and status updates and gather campaign feedback.
- Compile regional campaign results into a comprehensive read-out to support future campaign optimization, partnering with senior program manager to plan and populate campaign dashboards.
- Manage project requests and development process for campaign content and advertising assets, partnering with the creative team and/or external agencies to scope work and deliver.
- Collaborate with Security Marketing Program Manager and Senior Campaign Manager on the campaign production process, stakeholders, and delivery timelines.
Support Security Solutions and Program Launches
- Create impactful market announcements from F5 introducing F5's security innovations.
- Support launch strategy development, building out components of the launch plan, gathering input from individual stakeholders, and managing ongoing updates and refinements.
- Partner with sr. campaign manager to communicate with and present the strategic plan to individual stakeholders and teams.
- Support strategy and planning for key launch content, experiences, and marketing materials.
- Develop and own content tracker for launches, in partnership with program manager and sr. campaign manager, gathering and monitoring status for materials and assets.
- Support launch planning with regional marketing teams and help plan and scale global employee engagement activities.
- Help establish KPIs to measure effectiveness of launch efforts and gather post-launch results for comprehensive read-out.
Provide Marketing Strategy and Support to F5 Labs Threat Intelligence Team
- Partner with sr. campaign manager and the F5 Labs threat research team (part of Security Solutions Marketing) to develop and manage promotional campaigns for F5 Labs website and major reports. Partner with stakeholders from security marketing, comms, social media, and regional marketing to execute promotions and amplify content.
- Pursue F5labs.com digital experience updates, improvements, and new functionalities, developing project briefs and working with creative and web teams on execution.
- Use F5 Labs site measurement dashboard to gather content and site analytics insight and make recommendations on optimizing content performance and audience engagement.
- Lead efforts to expand and optimize F5 Labs social media channels, partnering with F5 social media marketing manager.
Manage Content Posting, Tracking, and Optimization
- Become an expert user of F5's CMS and marketing automation platform, leading insight gathering and data analysis efforts for security solutions marketing and partnering with senior campaign manager and solutions marketing managers to optimize content and campaigns.
- Manage inputs to the editorial calendar and post and manage content on F5 Labs.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Multi-channel marketing experience, especially digital marketing and advertising.
- Understanding of B2B campaign strategy and content marketing to reach decision makers.
- Analytic skills in measuring, dashboarding, and reporting performance with the ability to pivot when data shows alterations are needed.
- Passionate about customer journeys and getting into the minds and hearts of the customer.
- Strong collaboration skills in developing and delivering campaigns.
- Natural listener and storyteller that knows how to identify story angles and develop them into content stories.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing automation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to act as a service representative to the Theater (regional) Marketing and Digital Marketing teams to help them achieve their goals.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or communications-related field.
- Proven written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in multi-channel marketing, content marketing, and/or demand generation program development.
- Marketing agency experience desirable.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 5-10% of the time spent traveling.
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top