Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Why do you want to join our team?
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter, and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center in Hyderabad.
When you start this role, you will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to help build our Robotic Process Automation capability in our newly established Hyderabad office. You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risk because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for coming up with
Salesforce ORG Strategy
Salesforce release Strategy across the ORG's
ORG refresh Strategy
Salesforce deployment best practices / goal keeper on the Pre-Post Activities
Salesforce branching strategy / rollback strategy / snapshot differences / back promotions
Supporting and coordinating with team on the conflict resolutions
SME on all the Copado Dev Ops related activities
Guide the team on Do/Don'ts
Scripting the pipelines for automated deployments / automated testing
Making sure that the code coverage is always met
Should be familiar with all the repo GIT/Bitbucket etc. and proficient in GIT activities
Your primary responsibilities will include:
BUILDING and maintaining THE INFRASTRUCTURE
- Assess the current DevOps practices and improve the processes by building, maintaining, and managing the pipelines in Copado
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure needed by understanding the needs of the development and testing teams.
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Act as an admin for Copado DevOps and help in creating and maintaining the pipelines and look for possible enhancements to improve the processes.
- Understand the test automation tools like Selenium, Lean FT and RPA tools like UiPath and integrate with Copado to ensure automated releases.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical challenges to provide an efficient and agile solutions.
- Provide technical trainings to the teams and vendors when needed and serve as a technical mentor to the team members.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in DevOps using Copado.
- Should be able to create a comprehensive DevSecOps plan for the TS organization.
- Experience in working with multiple development teams using different technologies and bringing them to consistent code practices.
- Experience and knowledge using native DevOps tools like Flosum,Jenkins,Azure Dev Ops etc.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
What will we look for on your resume?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in DevOps and Agile practices.
- Prior experience in implementing CICD using Copado.
- Prior experience on Salesforce as Dev Ops engineer is must
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.