Business Analyst - Porduct Management
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This role provides focused business analysis functions necessary to help support the Product Management team and strategic and product planning efforts. Tasks include: working with product and portfolio owners to conduct market research and analysis, documenting and streamlining operations, and supporting product group initiatives or programs. This role requires research, data management, and analytical abilities, as well as the business insight to drive key projects at various stages—whether planning, implementing or evaluating.
- You will lead market and competitive research and analysis, provide insights, and document results
- Determine effective product positioning, correctly targeting the product in the market and shorten the time of sale for maximum sales effectiveness
- Lead Market Requirement Documents based on market inputs (customer calls/visits, partners, trends, field feedback, services, win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, ROI, and other market opportunities)
- Lead the creation of product roadmaps and product positioning based upon analysis of market dynamics
- Build and deliver presentations to non-Exec audiences
- Lead programs and streamline associated operations (EoS, EoL, etc. or as assigned)
- Lead product group initiatives such as customer roundtables and programs
- Craft methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Process-oriented, mindset of continual improvement; real passion for ingesting and analyzing data, documenting processes with the intent of driving progressive improvements and significant innovation
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture, analyzing a problem or project from a variety of angles, yet examining specific aspects in significant detail
- Ability to learn quickly, build consensus and interact effectively with teams—Product Management, cross-functional or vendor
- Knowledge of business process and change management methodology
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have strong data management and data analysis skills.
- Knowledge or experience on any web based statistical tool is a plus
- Knowledge of research methodology, survey techniques a plus
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings)
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or other appropriate field with 5+ years experience; or a Master's degree with 3+ years experience; or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of technical, analytical work experience.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.e
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top