Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Data Analyst will produce business-critical insights to enable the business and Content Teams to move faster and make better decisions by applying analytics and research to our published data. This role will deliver key insights in support of F5s content development and publication strategy.
- Own and drive analyses of web-based technical communications to identify user trends; interpret data and communicate key findings to business leaders
- Develop, implement and support content-related scorecards and dashboards
- Act as feedback loop between customers and content developers to enhance quality and relevance of technical communications
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on review, revise, retire strategy
- Maintain content hygiene and freshness through audits, trend analysis, and usability research
- Critically evaluate and report on information gathered from multiple sources
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with co-workers to define deliverables, timelines, and responsibilities
- Manage on-demand and ad hoc reports and requests
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Exceptional customer focus and project management skills - able to interact and contract professionally with a diverse group of managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple deliverables
- Presentation skills including building meaningful materials, presenting effectively to peers and leadership and responding to questions
- Clearly exhibited sense of curiosity
- In-depth experience with Excel including pivot tables, lookups, graphing and charting functionality
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- 4+ years progressive work experience applying analytical methods to business problems, driving improved decision-making and outcomes; technical experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or related field; or equivalent experience
- Masters preferred
- Workday, Tableau, Google Analytics and/or MS Power BI experience preferred
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top