Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
Develop verification components in SystemVerilog UVM for complex designs. The DUT (Design Under Test) can be a block level module, where meticulousness is required. Or integrated level that requires more of a system view.
As a part of a small team, multitasking and flexibility is necessary. Tasks may change fast and more than one task is usually executed in parallel.
Attractions of the Job:
In this position, you will develop cutting edge FPGA designs. As a part of a small team, you will have a significant role. You will have the opportunity to accelerate your design skills and responsibilities. We encourage initiative and even expect it.
- Write verification environment in UVM (85%)
- Define verification environment.
- Write UVM code.
- Write a test plan.
- Write functional coverage.
- Run simulations.
- Debug simulation results including diving into HDL code.
- Learn other skills and take responsibility (15%)
- Every team member is expected to learn SystemVerilog RTL coding.
- Take initiative, suggest ways to improve.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Verification experience.
- Knowledge in UVM desirable.
- Knowledge in SystemVerilog desirable.
- Good communication skills. Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-learning. Ability to work independently.
- Good English. Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing is a must.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in design verification.
- BSEE or equivalent.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings).
- Duties may require the ability to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top