A/P Specialist I
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Do you want a job you love: a career that provides you the resources to research new and emerging trends in cyber security and networking; a job that affords you the flexibility to take risks in defining and building the next excellent thing; a position that allows you to use your talent for evangelizing what you and the team built to the world's largest organizations as well as to the tech community?
About the Role
This is an entry level position primarily responsible Supplier setup, and maintenance (setup in Oracle) for new suppliers worldwide, and 1099 reporting processing. Maintain the Corporate Charity program submissions and submit for processing. Monitor Vault Sales Spiff payouts and submit for processing, as well as American Express Purchasing card administrative duties.
In this position you will have contact with outside suppliers and with employees in all departments and at all levels of the organization.
What You'll Do
- Supplier set up including data input into Oracle and W9, W8, W8BEN follow up
- Perform AP team support- open mail and distribute, pull invoices and related documentation for input
- Complete data entry for 1099's and Copy B forms for review by the manager and mail forms to suppliers
- Build new supplier and employee accounts payable files as needed
- Maintain offsite storage account, organize prior year files to be moved to onsite or offsite storage locations
- Maintain Corporate Charity submissions, review, and process
- Gain all Vault Spiff payout submissions, review and process
- Review American Express transactions for internal Purchasing cards, reconcile AP transactions as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment
- Accounting experience preferred
- Intermediate MS Excel Word and Outlook
- Financial systems experience a plus Oracle experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties and resolve issues diplomatically
- Confidential discrete and professional
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
Who Are We
F5 community is one where people build something together, including excellent relationships. Our competitors are tough, ability to learn, and fast, so we need people united in a common goal. Our teams are not in competition. We are ambitious, yes, but we celebrate successes and are encouraged by one another.
At F5, we give our customers the freedom to securely deliver every app, anywhere—with confidence. All F5 products are highly programmable and integrate into any environment, whether on-premises or in any cloud. To date, 48 of the Fortune 50 companies rely on F5 to deliver apps that customers and employees can securely access at any time, on any device, from any location. To learn more about F5, go to f5.com.F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top