Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support Senior Executives based in Singapore.
This role requires the aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, great organizational skills and thrives working in a team.
- Support various Senior Executives in general administrative and secretarial activities
- Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including managing agendas, notes and follow-ups
- Establish and plan calendar scheduling, submission of expense claims and purchase requisitions
- Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics including flight bookings, hotel, appointment and meetings
- Support operating routines including quarterly staff meetings and leadership off-sites
- Handle special projects, as they arise
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to independently exercise sound judgment and proactive in action taking
- Capable of building strong relationships with other individuals and departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Strong personal values and has a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- A "can-do" attitude that focuses on getting the job done with politeness and good cheer
- 2+ years relevant work experience supporting senior management level
- Proven competency using MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills with organizational awareness and sensitivity
- Able to exercise good judgment and collaborative
- Agile and flexible with strong organizational and prioritization skills
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top