Are you a passionate technology lover who always strives to work and learn the latest and greatest technology?
Are you often the go to “tech guru” for your friends, family and colleagues?
Do you love learning about new Technology products?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then ECI is the place for you!
Who are we?
Eze Castle is a global company established 20 years ago. We offer top of the line products and services to more than 600 clients around the world including both public and private cloud, cyber security solutions, disaster recovery and outsourced managed IT services and support to name a few.
What you will be doing:
We are searching for a stellar Field Services Engineer who will represent ECI as a trusted technician. This person will be best known for being personable and technically savvy with Microsoft office products such as troubleshooting Office 365, Microsoft Exchange as well as familiarity with Windows Server 2012 & 2016 administration. An Engineer in this role should understand basic networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS, Mail Transport, IP Troubleshooting, and DFS, etc.
What will make you successful:
- 3+ years of successful end user support and/or combination of formal education and experience
- Customer Orientation – as a service provider, exhibiting ‘white glove’ service is what sets us apart
- Willingness to learn
- Resourceful problem solver - if your first response is to ask a manager for help, this might not be the right fit for you. But if you're the kind of intellectually curious, resourceful technologist who loves to investigate and find root cause issues, you're exactly who we're looking for!
- Effective time management in working on internal tasks as well as with external vendors
Why work for us?
At ECI, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative and employee focused vision while still concentrating whole heartedly on our client’s success. We can only be the best if our team is the best, which is why we are committed to continuously developing employees in order to maintain top-of-the-line skill sets.
We offer a small organization feel, with big company aspirations. We're using the latest top of the line technologies, and have leaders who are determined to stay at the front of the pack.
ECI's commitment to learning stretches way beyond your first week here. We've developed some great in-house trainings so you can learn all about our products, as well as stay up to date on newer technologies. We also partner with considerable external organizations to continue to grow our employee’s skills.
- LOW employee premiums on health insurance with an optional HSA contribution
- Discount programs so you can save $$$ including gym memberships, Citibike, and various other options
- Wellness initiatives to keep our employees staying healthy and fit!
- Workplace flexibility practices that promote work/life integration
- Weekly inter office networking events, regular team outings and contests
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Employee referral program
- 401k with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- So much more!
ECI is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination laws, ECI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic.