Customer Success Manager
- Chicago, IL
A Customer Success Manager is ultimately accountable for customer satisfaction and expansion of Eze Castle Integration’s (ECI) products and services. Ideally, by proactive outreach and account management, you will increase loyalty and strengthen key client relationships, identify new opportunities and maximize value to drive consumption and help customers grow their business.
This fast-paced role is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership over key processes throughout the client lifecycle, interact with customers and colleagues from across the company, and proactively identify and solve problems.
We're in a state of transformation in how we get our work done, so there is plenty of opportunity to bring fresh perspective and ideas on innovation and process improvement to streamline our work. As that continues to evolve, you'll get to spend more time meeting with clients to find ways to add value and build product awareness.
What we look for:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Aptitude and motivation to learn new things quickly
- A dot-connector - you'll quickly develop the ability to understand clients needs and translate that into action plans by partnering closely with internal teams
- An advisor - someone who can understand a client's current needs, as well as gain a deeper understanding of where their business is going, and be able to recommend and advise on current/upcoming products and services
- Someone interested in growing a career; to break into the alternative investment space and gain direct exposure to high profile clients
Ideally you will have gained the above experience through a combination of higher education experience from a 4-year, accredited institution, as well as 3+ years of experience in account management, client relations, inside sales or project management.
This role is heavily customer facing, so exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills are extremely important.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud Technology, networking systems and workstation configurations would be great, but not necessary
- Experience with financial services/trading environments a plus
Why work for us?
At ECI, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative and employee focused vision while still concentrating whole heartedly on our client’s success. We can only be the best if our team is the best, which is why we are committed to continuously developing employees in order to maintain top-of-the-line skill sets.
We offer a small organization feel, with big company aspirations. We're using the latest top of the line technologies, and have leaders who are determined to stay at the front of the pack.
ECI's commitment to learning stretches way beyond your first week here. We've developed some great in-house trainings so you can learn all about our products, as well as stay up to date on newer technologies. We also partner with considerable external organizations to continue to grow our employee’s skills.
- LOW employee premiums on health insurance with an optional HSA contribution
- Discount programs so you can save $$$ including gym memberships, Citibike, and various other options
- Wellness initiatives to keep our employees staying healthy and fit!
- Workplace flexibility practices that promote work/life integration
- Weekly inter office networking events, regular team outings and contests
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Employee referral program
- 401k with employer match
- 15 days PTO to start
- So much more!
ECI is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination laws, ECI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ECI conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Back to top