Sales Development Representative
- Milwaukee, WI
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our sales team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of sales development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
We look for team members who are passionate, confident, and ready to make an impact with the leader in expert witness services. You must believe that connecting with all types of people is a fun challenge and highly rewarding. You should be a strong team player and understand the importance of an exceptional client experience that ultimately lead to happy customers. Our outbound Sales Development Representative position is a vital part of our explosive growth and success, and is located in the booming Third Ward of Milwaukee. You’ll be armed to execute on various sales initiatives to drive new conversations and opportunities with some of the most respected law firms in the country.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Have strong written communication, phone, and interpersonal skills, and are quick on their feet
- Are on a promotion track for high performers – we believe in promoting talent from within
- Have access to our in-depth high-quality sales training program to prepare you for success
- Get a senior mentor to help you develop professionally and accelerate your career
- Have continuous learning and professional/skill development
- Interact with the most successful law firms in the industry
- Interact with different clients, building industry knowledge and advanced sales skills
- Have a competitive salary with the ability to earn uncapped bonuses based upon their success
- Get attorneys excited to meet with us through consistent outreach, quality conversations, and thought provoking insight
- Deliver an exceptional, high quality sales experience for every client
- Prospect and cold call (via phone and email) top plaintiff law firms to generate interest and score new meetings for our Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Directors and VPs
- Articulate how our services add value to each respective law firm
- Help build and manage our prospect database, keeping accurate record and notes of contact information and prospect activity
- Follow-up with Sales staff to ensure opportunities are progressing forward
- Act as key resource and respond effectively to pre-sale questions of prospects and/or internal staff to move the sales process forward
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject preferred
- 0-2 years of B2B sales experience or internship preferred
- Interest in beginning a career in B2B sales
- Professional presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Comfortable cold calling and speaking with prospective clients every day in an open setting
- Ability to work with a high caliber team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of all Office based applications, Google, and CRM; Salesforce experience is a plus
Back to top