- New York, NY
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with expert witnesses to win high-stake cases, resulting in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We span all types of litigations, including national headline cases for Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, and many others.
Our company culture is built around hiring the right candidate and providing internal growth opportunities to ensure our employees are both being challenged and rewarded. Knowing how important internal growth is to all employees, our executive leadership team places a high degree of importance on talent and development growth.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced, in-house Recruiter to join our New York City team. This role reports directly to the Human Resources Director and will work with other members of the Human Resources team to acquire talent across all departments including but not limited to Sales and Technology. We are growing our organization in three office locations with remote positions available as well.
In this role, you will work closely with hiring managers to fill a high volume of requisitions with long-lasting, quality hires of all experience levels. You will have the autonomy to completely own the full recruiting process including actively and passively sourcing candidates, conducting and organizing phone screens, managing onsite interviews, conducting reference checks and extending offers. Throughout the interview process, you know how to deliver an outstanding, positive candidate experience and have the tools and techniques to add value to employer branding.
We are looking for someone with a fast-paced, start up mentality and outstanding character and integrity to join our team. If you are a skilled recruiter who can work autonomously with great attention to detail and are motivated by building relationships, teamwork and problem-solving, we'd love to chat with you!
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruitment: sourcing resumes, phone screens, interviews, reference checks, creating and managing offers
- Manage a high-volume pipeline of active and passive candidates using an applicant tracking system
- Pitch the benefits of joining the company and sell the role to qualified prospective candidates
- Provide an organized, on-brand and responsive recruiting experience for each candidate
- Provide general support to the Human Resources team as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years experience in an agency or corporate recruiting role
- Experience managing a full recruiting lifecycle for entry, mid-level, and senior positions, preferably in a SaaS start up environment
- Sales and tech recruiting experience preferred
- Prior experience using and updating an ATS
- Familiarity with applicable federal, state and local laws
- Outstanding judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational and customer service skills required
- Must be a strong communicator both written and verbally
Back to top